Kávelos - Resonance

Kávelos

Sorry for the text but first of all I would like to thank the forum for being an extremely helpful asset. My production skills have doubled since I've started lurking here and as a result I was able to finish a track for the very first time.

It may not seem like a big deal but to me I feel like I've accomplished a goal I set for myself long ago, to actually be proud of what I create.

Anyway my first track is in my signature down below if you would like to listen. Thank you again.

I too found lurking here very helpfull great place innit...

liking the drums and filter into the drop. the sub bass seems to pan a little to the left when the note is higher but no biggie there its nice and warm regardless, ive heard that making your sub bass mono is a must i however dont agree i reckon if you can find room for sub to be stereo and not interfere with other frequencys then why make it mono but im no expert so... the bassline is also very catchy and had me hooked straight away very nice. i like the liquidy feel to the pads and chords.

A great song for your first attempt im into it following ON SC

I really like the high synth sounds in this. I feel there needs to be more of a build up, i felt like it was still in the intro when it had dropped. And i would also like to be able to hear a bit more of the synth in the intro section when the drums are pulled out.

Thanks for the replies! The synth is actually a part of a tune I resampled so my option were somewhat limited on what I could do with it haha. I also added some stereo enhancement to several aspects of the track to give it a ambient feeling, perhaps too much on the bassline, but regardless I'll definitely consider everything you guys have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom