Jwood's Sun & Bass comp mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Exactly what it says on the tin.

http://dnbshare.com/download/MMRB_Sun_Bass_Competition_mix.mp3.html

https://www.mixcloud.com/JwoodMMRB/mmrb-sun-bass-competition-mix/

Rhyming in Fives - With You
Ruffhouse - The Foot (Loxy & Resound remix)
June Miller - Give Up the Ghost
Dally - General Sherman
Overlook - Glass
Kid Drama - Wasted Time
Skeptical - Static
Dbridge & Spectrasoul - Glimpse (Ivy Lab remix)
Lenzman - Fade Away ft. Jo S
Sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding
Kid Drama & Skeptical - Luv
Calibre - Why Time
Tokyo Prose - Windtalkers

Last edited:
yes J, just gave this one a whirl, sick mix mate

really enjoyed Dally - General Sherman > Overlook - Glass > Kid Drama - Wasted Time, not heard any of those tunes before and thought they worked together nicely!

favourite part for me had to be Dbridge & Spectrasoul - Glimpse (Ivy Lab remix) > Lenzman - Fade Away ft. Jo S > Sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding > Kid Drama & Skeptical - Luv, lovely selection there man and all tunes flowed together really well

Big ups bro and good luck with the comp!

yes J, just gave this one a whirl, sick mix mate

really enjoyed Dally - General Sherman > Overlook - Glass > Kid Drama - Wasted Time, not heard any of those tunes before and thought they worked together nicely!

favourite part for me had to be Dbridge & Spectrasoul - Glimpse (Ivy Lab remix) > Lenzman - Fade Away ft. Jo S > Sato - Detroit Lies Bleeding > Kid Drama & Skeptical - Luv, lovely selection there man and all tunes flowed together really well

Big ups bro and good luck with the comp!

Cheers Dan, glad i could introduce you to some new bits, always a bonus! Glad you got the latter parts and picked up on the flow, went for that as opposed to playing big tunes etc

Enjoy man!

Finally checked this mix today on the go, great little mix for the competition. A couple new (to me) tracks, the first one in particular, never gave that Rhyming in Fives single release any time.

The stripped back and minimal section was a nice prelude to the liquid rollers, General Sherman and Glass both quality tunes that worked quite well.

I loved the Glimpse Ivy Lab Remix into Fade Away blend, and that Sato tune's a nice roller which I've never heard before.

If it's not too late good luck m9 :2thumbs:

Finally checked this mix today on the go, great little mix for the competition. A couple new (to me) tracks, the first one in particular, never gave that Rhyming in Fives single release any time.

The stripped back and minimal section was a nice prelude to the liquid rollers, General Sherman and Glass both quality tunes that worked quite well.

I loved the Glimpse Ivy Lab Remix into Fade Away blend, and that Sato tune's a nice roller which I've never heard before.

If it's not too late good luck m9 :2thumbs:

Cheers for checking man, tried to keep it relatively varied within the 35 mins or so.

It isn't too late haha, think they announce the finalists in Aug.

Back
Top Bottom