Jwood's Random Housey Mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Just a quick 30 minutes playing some tunes i've wanted to put in a mix for a while, but obviously none quite fitted with dnb so yano...

hope you enjoy bits anyway. PS the fuck up at the end was not my fault, needed just stop working. any others are.

Spectrasoul ft. Tamara Blessa - Away with Me
Beastie Respond - Syncopy (Blawan's Trecther Mechanica)
Lion Babe - Treat Me Like Fire (Star Slinger Bootleg)
Dense & Pika - Crispy Duck
Kylie - Can't Get You Out of My Head
Duoteque - Logo
Aphex Twin - Mookid
Jubei - Alignment (Boddika Remix)
Alex Smoke - Neds
Da Hool - Meet Her at the Love Parade (remix)
Alex Kenji - Something About You
Lipps Inc - Funkytown

Bruv this shit was amazing. Everything up to the Kylie Minogue tune had me proper vibing out, and when that came in it was like throwback central. Really, really loved Logo -> Mookid as well. Great house steppy vibes on that one. Turned me onto some great tunes in the process. Really, really feeling it, man. I would definitely not mind hearing more like this!

Bruv this shit was amazing. Everything up to the Kylie Minogue tune had me proper vibing out, and when that came in it was like throwback central. Really, really loved Logo -> Mookid as well. Great house steppy vibes on that one. Turned me onto some great tunes in the process. Really, really feeling it, man. I would definitely not mind hearing more like this!

thanks for checking man, glad you appreciated it! the early section was a lot more planned than the later bit, that was all patched together! probably wont do anything like this for a while now as i just dont have the tunes! thanks though

Will give this a check man looks good, must admit not holding out much hope for enjoying kylie in the mix haha

cheers man, hope you enjoy. ahah yeah i did the kylie thing as a bit of a joke, a lot of my mates are very very serious so i like taking the piss sometimes!

cheers man, hope you enjoy. ahah yeah i did the kylie thing as a bit of a joke, a lot of my mates are very very serious so i like taking the piss sometimes!

Haha i'm definately guilty of taking music too seriously sometimes. Its a cool mix man i enjoyed the selection especially the deeper bits like crispy duck and that aphex twin tune, never heard that before def need to get it. Hope you do more mixes like this in the future!

Haha i'm definately guilty of taking music too seriously sometimes. Its a cool mix man i enjoyed the selection especially the deeper bits like crispy duck and that aphex twin tune, never heard that before def need to get it. Hope you do more mixes like this in the future!

Glad you enjoyed it bar the occasional slip and bits of cheese! yeah i really like dense and pika, they have some sick tunes, check their boilerroom mix (y) nice one for listening mate, appreciated.

This is unadulterated genius!

haha that it certainly isn't but thanks anyway man :)

Back
Top Bottom