Jwoods November mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
A Day early i know,
cdj skipped once which wasn't my fault, the fuck up on the optical tune was utterly, i apologise cos the rest of the mix i didn't do that much wrong really... still.. hope you can enjoy the tidier bits

Fallen Angels - Hello Lover (DJ Hype Remix)
The Funktion - Break Free
Dub Phizix - Bateman
Amit - 9 Times (feat. Rani)
Amoss - Minus
Enei - Stonehead
Judda - Pressure Plate
NFM - Greazy (ft. Stapleton)
Friction ft. KTee - Jupiter
Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Footloose
Icicle - MNML Funk
Phobia - Singularity
Dub Phizix - The Editor
Stakka + Skynet - Decoy
London Elektricity - U Gotta B Crazy (Enei Remix)
Jade - This is My World (Icicle Remix)
Toenut - Test Anxiety (Optical Remix)
Dom + Roland - Electric Smile VIP
-Optical - To Shape the Future (Remix)
Calibre - Notting Hill
Icicle + Switch - Ur In My Head
Bcee - Captured In Time
Command Strange - Sunrise

also apologies about the levels, had to double a mic channel for one cdj, so it sounds a little quieter than the other, can't seem to get tts working on it so had a bit of a mare.

haha cheers man :)
i still need to feed back on the games mix you did (and also get the 80s one!)
i'm getting so poor at feeding back atm, got lots of reading to do this week though so hopefully i can get round to it

listening now mate... sounding wicked so far. Always end up buying tunes after listening to your mixes so always try stay away when im skint lol! but i just been paid so im scouring through your tracklist right now! safe

looks tasty Jwood.. will get on the case

cheers man, hope you enjoy (y)

listening now mate... sounding wicked so far. Always end up buying tunes after listening to your mixes so always try stay away when im skint lol! but i just been paid so im scouring through your tracklist right now! safe

haha i'm glad they show you new tunes, thats what the member mixes section is all about for me, digging other peoples taste and getting inspiration from it! i know the skint feeling though, so nice to get paid and be able to lavish yourself!

you absolute bad man! serious taste!
will get on this when i get a sec

cheers man :) hopefully it'll live up the expectations (bar the major fuck up)

nice one bruvvvaa, got this on the download, will listen after I have hit teddys up.

if I haven't given you feedback in a few days time and you want it remind me (y)

on this asap, looking class as always
cheers man, hope you enjoy :)

nice one bruvvvaa, got this on the download, will listen after I have hit teddys up.

if I haven't given you feedback in a few days time and you want it remind me (y)

safe man, i'll feedback on yours tomorrow at some point, should have some free time in the eve to listen, i started earlier but had to go into uni earlier than i thought..

Looks tasty, I'll check this

cheers man, much appreciated

day early, but im seemingly a day late!

TL looks huge...loads of quality stand out tunes.
Will feedback once I've stuck it on my system at home J, big up!

day early, but im seemingly a day late!

TL looks huge...loads of quality stand out tunes.
Will feedback once I've stuck it on my system at home J, big up!

cheers fella - make sure you get one up soon they're always enjoyable..

very good as per standard, serious selection you got there got much love for pretty much all those tracks. the whole mix flowed vair nicely but greazy > jupiter > double dutch > footloose > mnml funk > singularity was puuure fire, was trying not to look like too much of a screwface idiot on the bus. mixing was super clean except for the skip out of your control so no big deal. i feel like a repeat myself leaving feedback on your mixes but they're always quality, top work geez

very good as per standard, serious selection you got there got much love for pretty much all those tracks. the whole mix flowed vair nicely but greazy > jupiter > double dutch > footloose > mnml funk > singularity was puuure fire, was trying not to look like too much of a screwface idiot on the bus. mixing was super clean except for the skip out of your control so no big deal. i feel like a repeat myself leaving feedback on your mixes but they're always quality, top work geez

cheers mate, its nice to know people enjoy it.. actually the toenut mix was my bad, it was the one with the icicle tune that was out of my control :(
thanks again for looking etc - also let me know what your doing on friday..

Tracklist looks heavy! Looking forward to listening to this on the download- cheers!

cheers mate, hope you enjoy (y)

will do, not too sure whats goin on theres a pretty decent group of us tho. anything crystal clear? i'll let u know for sure

lovely stuff again, other than the obvious slips (can't trust these CDJs)

as said before:

Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Footloose
Icicle - MNML Funk
Phobia - Singularity

was pure fire. loving it, and cheers for decoy, will definitely be trying to get my greasy mits on that bad boy.

will do, not too sure whats goin on theres a pretty decent group of us tho. anything crystal clear? i'll let u know for sure

ahh sweet, ermm i doubt it, maybe on the saturday night if your still about? can give you details.. we had a party last week and trashed it haha!
lovely stuff again, other than the obvious slips (can't trust these CDJs)

as said before:

Nymfo - Double Dutch
Amoss - Footloose
Icicle - MNML Funk
Phobia - Singularity

was pure fire. loving it, and cheers for decoy, will definitely be trying to get my greasy mits on that bad boy.

Cheers mate :) one of the slips was on vinyl but hey ho, i do need new needles anyway..

thanks for checking, glad i could show you a new tune or two as well, means iv been helpful!

Back
Top Bottom