Jwood's Mix for WastemanFM

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Did a mix for a streaming station that my mate runs up in Hull, kept it on a deeper vibe with some liquid bits thrown in for good measure - just tried to keep a vibe going throughout as opposed to just winging tunes in and out like i normally do!

1) DRS - Holding On (Ft. Lenzman, Jehst & Riya) [Soul:R]
2) Utah Jazz - Broken Home [Vintage Recordings]
3) Lenzman - Open Page (Ft. Riya) [Metalheadz]
4) Calibre - No Reply [Signature]
5) Alix Perez - Forsaken (Ft. Spectrasoul & Peven Everett) [Shogun Audio]
6) Seba - Snow [Hospital Records]
7) Foreign Concept - Jaipur [Ingredients Records]
8) Vicious Circle - Emma's Dilemma [Free Mp3]
9) Loxy & Resound - Conqueror X [Exit Records]
10) Amoss - Tripped [Horizons Music]
11) Noisia & Spor - Falling Through [Vision]
12) Sunchase - Warm Space [Horizons Music]
13) Cyantific - Empty Streets [Hospital Records]
14) Submotion Orchestra - It's Not Me It's You (Alix Perez Remix) [Exceptional Records]
15) Jubei - Patience (Ft. dBridge) [Metalheadz]
16) Mortem - The Touch [IM:LTD]
17) Calibre - Windows [Signature]
18) Spectrasoul - Lost Disciple [Shogun Audio]
19) Sabre & Alix Perez - Javelin [Critical Music]
20) Lana Del Ray - Video Games (Vicious Circle Bootleg) [Free Mp3]
21) Tokyo Prose & Phil Tangent - Parity [Samurai Music]
22) Bon Iver - Wash (ArpXp Remix) [Free Mp3]

if you like it check out the wastemanFM soundcloud as well, got mixes from a few mates and also Shimah, so plenty of audio goodness

anyway hope you all enjoy, and feedback is always appreciated, only one way to improve etc!

Ooon it! Tune after tune by the looks of it mate! Dug falling through out recently! Reminds me of some old disco tune.

Jimbo! Wha gwarn?

Haven't listened to one of your sets in time. Will get onto this mate...sure it'll be up to your usual level of classiness! :jazz_band

Looks wicked man, faultless track list. Will indulge tomorrow my man during work as the boss is on holiday.

Seriously smooth tunes all the way through! Really enjoyed this!

And empty streets is such a tune! Hadn't heard that in ages

cheers for the kind words guys, hope you all enjoy!

mish i was going through all my old cds and found sick music 1 so reburnt them onto the laptop for serato. completely forgot how good snow and empty streets are, such lovely tunes - nice one for having a listen :)

I thought I played tunes fast sometimes, but the mix started at a great rate of knots. Very nice ambient start to the mix. Broken Home - Open Page was a nice mix where both tunes really complimented each other. No Reply sat well on the tail end of Open Page. No Reply - Forsaken is a wicked mix with both bits of piano making a cool combination of chords. Snow - Jaipur is quite a contrasting mix & work well together. Really enjoyed Emma's Dilemma's mixes either side :) Love that tune. I find the intro on Conqueror X can be a bit of a bitch to get spot on when it comes in, but it sound alright when it came in. Tripped - Falling Through was a beasty mix. Really popping off both tunes. Warmspace mix was nice. It's Not Me It's You - Patience - The Touch was a nice string of progressive mixes. Lost Disciple - Javelin was another quality mix I really enjoyed, even though I'm not fond of Lost Disciple. Video Games mix was nice & subtle. And thanks for making me aware of Bon Iver - Wash (ArpXp Remix). Snapped that up the other day :) Strong mix right the way through, full of quality tunes. Fair play Jwood!

thanks a lot for listening man, really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it!
that was remix is so good, surprised people don't really know about it. in retrospect wish id actually bothered to mix it haha

big james, first six tracks were lovely. that opening blend sounded as good as it promised to be, so nice! big selection too, always good when people draw for slightly older tracks, especially ones like empty streets and parity. you've pretty much nailed your flow, i remember the first mixes i heard from you had a few very slight hiccups which you do less and less nowadays. always a pleasure!

oh just nabbed those 2 freebie's too, cheers :)

cheers jack, glad that you enjoyed it (i thought a fair bit would have been to your taste!). empty streets needs to be played more tbh, such a lovely little tune

bump because i somehow have over 5000 posts on here, so have reached the official need to get out more mark :teeth:

therefore sympathise with me and listen etc

please

had a little listen yesterday and was liking what i heard! a few tunes in there i havnt heard of before so nice one....gonna download this and give it a full listen at the gym
cheers mate, finding new tunes is probably what i enjoy most about mixes on this forum, you find so many..

Listening to this now mate, loving the vibe, nice flow..

thanks man, have you upped your latest trap one yet? need to get on that, first one was very nice

Back
Top Bottom