Jwood's Bounce Promo Mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
I was asked to do a quick promo mix for a night in Hull i'm playing at, so decided to start with some Jungle stuff and progress on. Nice and short at 35 mins!
Hope people enjoy etc. Also Happy New Year etc, hardly been on the forum over Christmas...

TL

A Zone - Calling All the People
The Invisible Man - The Bell Tune
Tom & Jerry - Maximum Booty Style Pt 2
Aphrodite - Navigator (95 Lick)
Roni Size - Phizical (Ray Keith Moody Mix)
Dub Phizix & Skittles - I'm A Creator
Misanthrop - Deadlock
Cursa - Connections (Ed:it Remix)
Icicle & Commix - Ultraclean
Black Sun Empire - The Rat (Gridlok Remix)
Break - Steam Train
Ram Trilogy - Human Future
Mutated Forms - Duct Taped
Calibre - Easyglide
Breach - Jack (Calibre Remix)
- Stray - Can of Cancun

that connections remix is class.

Tight mixing as usual, both the steam train blends were wicked (y)

Your massive and you're large Jimbo. Haven't heard a mix from you in ages rinsing this as I type mate. First mix is wicked.

That 'Calling All The People' is a remix btw.

cheers for listening lads!

@ Jaro - is it? didn't realise, just his own remix i take it? I got the track from some moondance cd pack on amazon and it's just listed as i typed it, I bow to your superior knowledge!

banging mix mate, selection and mixing on point as always, favourite bit had to be Roni Size - Phizical (Ray Keith Moody Mix) > Dub Phizix & Skittles - I'm A Creator > Misanthrop - Deadlock > Cursa - Connections (Ed:it Remix) :rambo:

Downloading!

Cheers mate, hope you enjoy!

banging mix mate, selection and mixing on point as always, favourite bit had to be Roni Size - Phizical (Ray Keith Moody Mix) > Dub Phizix & Skittles - I'm A Creator > Misanthrop - Deadlock > Cursa - Connections (Ed:it Remix) :rambo:

Much appreciated danny, glad you like the mixes around creator as they were probably my favourite as well tbh (y) cheers for checking it out and leaving thoughts as ever

Back
Top Bottom