Juxly - We're Going Home (dnb)

got some good noises for starting up, but you will want to move your bpm up to 170-175 for dnb. keep at it man, you've made some cool sounds here.

---------- Post added at 17:45 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

ha! is that richmond, va? if it is, you are just down the road from me! most of these guys are half the earth away...

what would you classify it as? and cool thanks, ill take that in consideration when making new stuffs.

but yep good ole richmond. dnb isn't very big here. its more about DUUBSTEEP WOMP WOMP. but whatever i have a good time here

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

also, i enjoy your music

mainly tempo yeah,

house 130-140
dubstep - 140
dnb - 170
jungle - 160
hiphop - 80-100

give or take. also more obviously genre is categorized by other aspects like drum patterns and bass sounds, BUT it cannot be of a genre on the strength of sounds alone it MUST be in the correct tempo to be considered of a genre. Something cannot be drum and bass if it is not over 160bpm, fact

i used to be the same man, just hav fun really, i remember when i first started i was making a tune at like 140bpm and i thought it was dnb... but i got told it was moar like garage lol

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

btw man, all that is majorly my opinion ive formed but im sure other people would have a different opinion.. that is my rough guide to tempos lol

Back
Top Bottom