Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (NOISIA Remix)

im not even gonna listen. im not the slighest bit curious.

first sandy
then this?

2012 really is the end of the world as we know it.

im with u on this teddy... why wud the bigboys of the genre decided to do such a fucking stupid and degrading thing to them selfs... bet you soon the jump up raves are gonna full of these beiber fans and i willl not be happy

im with u on this teddy... why wud the bigboys of the genre decided to do such a fucking stupid and degrading thing to them selfs... bet you soon the jump up raves are gonna full of these beiber fans and i willl not be happy

as i said, i'm hoping it's just a piss-take...but then again, they have been getting all friendly with deadmau5.

really hope they were just joking around in the studio drinking beer, smoking weed and laughing their asses off. like that sweet dreams tune years ago that was just for fun like they said.

FFS

The only reason I know who Skrillex, Duck Sauce and Justin Bieber are...is because people have posted about them on this forum..!

LOL

I pretty much deleted Wastebook for these type of reasons..pop culture..*cringe*

beat is heavy as aswell...so jokes. id do the same, if this got released as an official remix you know how much p that would bring em? a fucking lot

dont even know the original track and wouldnt have even thought it was Justin B.

Bass is pretty cool, standard noisia bass with their standard drums....

deffo a quick jokes tune

I know it wasn't actually a remix by them but am I the only one who thought the tune wasn't that bad? Yeah vocals are a bit shit but the beat is cool.

I know it wasn't actually a remix by them but am I the only one who thought the tune wasn't that bad? Yeah vocals are a bit shit but the beat is cool.

sounded like noisia, but half-arsed noisia

anyway, if it isn't them, why did pete tong play it under the impression it was? do we have some prankster sending out fake dubs to radio DJ's?

Back
Top Bottom