Justice At last for the Winstons ?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

2. EuroTide

EuroTide Well-Known Member

3. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yes! im going to donate, the joy that particular bit of drumming has brought us you might as well call jungle "colemanism" or "amen and bass".
    that fracture and neptune tune was truly something special btw. musical genius imo.
    it comes and goes in phases but i dont think anyone can deny dnb is nearly based on the amen break.

my love for it also comes and goes, but who can forget the first time they sliced up an amen and squenced it in 180 bpm (double kick in one slice :D ) with the timeless pad sampled on top (dont judge me, i was young and meaningless. now im older) you have to be a little familiar with jungle production to understand what this means, but basically, if you want to make jungle, its really simple, just get the amen, take the left channel set the bpm to 170 and above and run dat with a sub bass and a reggae sample and ta-daa you are making jungle!

what is appropriate to give you reckon? about 20? 50? coleman is dead, whos left i wonder. going to click that thing, brb