Just wondering if any ones used this site?

Never used it but kinda seems too good to be true when everyone else is charging lke 35%+ for finance.

Deffo worth investigating thoi because that is a very good deal! makes me wana get a 92 now lol!

i have a xone 22, but i want a 3 channel for future use, worth selling my xone 22 for a 32? is the 32 3 phono inputs yeah?
thing that steers me away from the 62 is its 2 phonos and 2 lines... im guessing u can alter them to recieve 4 phonos.

i have a xone 22, but i want a 3 channel for future use, worth selling my xone 22 for a 32? is the 32 3 phono inputs yeah?
thing that steers me away from the 62 is its 2 phonos and 2 lines... im guessing u can alter them to recieve 4 phonos.

The 62 is 4 phonos / 6 lines and 2 mics...

Nah man the 62 has 4 phonos and 4 line inputs (y)

EDIT; Double is right, 6 lines.

I've used the 32 and its a well solid mixer and with the VCF on a slider you can do some fuckin cool shit, especially with Dubstep (y)

I applied to buy a CDJ-2000... Says the application has been approved, and sending out some documents for me too sign... Sounds so good so far.

Know I need to find a stand for a CDJ-2000 ... Seems that it wont fit the Spacetek stand I had for my CDJ-1000. Any idea's?

Make your own stand man, it'll only cost like £20 max and then you can make it a perfect fit. That's if you got some skills with wood like?

Make your own stand man, it'll only cost like £20 max and then you can make it a perfect fit. That's if you got some skills with wood like?

Rang up Spacetek, they said it's just going into production within the next week, so should be ok to get just the bracket to go on my pedastol... That's aslong as everything goes ok, im always dubious of getting finance declined at last minute lol.

Don't like the idea of making it out of wood anyways, would of made it out of metal utilising the original bracket mounts.

I applied to buy a CDJ-2000... Says the application has been approved, and sending out some documents for me too sign... Sounds so good so far.

Know I need to find a stand for a CDJ-2000 ... Seems that it wont fit the Spacetek stand I had for my CDJ-1000. Any idea's?

they send the docs, u sign them 3 times, send them back then its next day delivery, they send it as soon as they get the forms back lad.

Back
Top Bottom