Just Starting out!!

jigaray05

Hi!! :banana:

This is jigaray05!!. I've been making tunes on my computer for quite a bit and now I want to get my tunes here'd by the public now, maybee have them played on a pirate radio station or something!!. So what are the first steps of doing that, who do I go to first a record lebel or do I go to a dj at a club or go to a radio station, or do I just wait and in the meen time just keep praticing making my tunes better. How do I make my first set of contacts, what are my options.

jigaray05!!

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Hi!! :banana:

This is jigaray05!!. I've been making tunes on my computer for quite a bit and now I want to get my tunes here'd by the public now, maybee have them played on a pirate radio station or something!!. So what are the first steps of doing that, who do I go to first a record lebel or do I go to a dj at a club or go to a radio station, or do I just wait and in the meen time just keep praticing making my tunes better. How do I make my first set of contacts, what are my options.

jigaray05!!
I'd recomend posting some tunes on here and adding them to a site like myspace or somthing, so you can get some comments and reviews.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
post your tunez on here and get some from feedback from the heads
u will need to give some to get any back

also maybe re-post or start a new thread in 'general' section to get help with getting into the biz

make a myspace promote urself <- tip of the day

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
myspace is good but the sound quality is shizzle.
reverbnation has better sound quality and no limit on tracks.
sorry lads but its true.
Do it mate. We will av a listen and give some constructive
peace