Just Started Production

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
So I got reason 5 now, I know how to use it a lil bit. Just wondering where the best place to get drum samples from?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'm gonna have a lot more questions coming this way.

You can find plenty of samples on the various forum threads but i would start by getting yourself one of the dnb sample cd's and taking it from there.

Then at least you will have a good chance of starting off with some quality sounds in your sample library.

Snaz

Vengeance Sample CD's are also very good quality samples. Essential House 1 and 2 CD's have some very good kicks and snares as well as some nice cymbals amongst other things. They have been quoted previously as a must have for all dnb producers. make sure you try and find em.

Sweet guys, yeah I've been told about the vengeance pack, Essential house you say?

Best get hunting.

try the danny byrd sample pack would be a good starting point

I have pretty much all of the vengeance packs. Clubsounds 1 & 2, minimal house vol 1, electro, bass sounds, effects vol 1 & 2 and also the Danny Byrd sample pack. To be honest I very rarely use the danny byrd one, the vengeance packs are so vast and useful.

yea i rarely use the danny byrd one any more but it is a good startin one with snappy snares an punchy kicks etc

I have pretty much all of the vengeance packs. Clubsounds 1 & 2, minimal house vol 1, electro, bass sounds, effects vol 1 & 2 and also the Danny Byrd sample pack. To be honest I very rarely use the danny byrd one, the vengeance packs are so vast and useful.

Funny I also have the exact same sample packs but no more, looks like we may have found them in the same place ;)

Ive just started producing again. I D/L the free FL demo and im thinking bout going for that. Learning from videos and what have you. Im guessing that vst's are the way to go.. *stratches head*

Go to loop masters. They have free down load samples from most sample packs.

Drumsound & Bassline Smith hospitality pack is pretty good. But like the others said, your best starting with the VECs. If there's any sound you need its most likely in them.

Sweet man, yeah I've seen his tutorials before, funny voice but he gets the points across really well.

Back
Top Bottom