Just started mixing - love everything about the music

Pozk

Yeah, I've just started remixing some stuff and I seem to be quite good. I've had some good responses so plan to get decks and serato scratch. I reckon I'll pick it up in a few days.

How long does it take to start playing in clubs? Also does anyone know how I can perfect a remix? I love drum and bass and that's what I'm best at. Some points would be phat!!!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fkALsXnmU&list=UL&playnext=3)
Direct link features song description and some background info!!!! - DL link to follow if people like it!!!! :rslayer:

Last edited by a moderator:

luciduk

VIP Junglist

---------- Post added at 07:58 ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 ----------

looking at his other posts, it would seem this guy may be for real. now im worried

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
A little bit of advice as you seem a bit naïve. If you want advice and not abused, don't call people mush!

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
I don't even need to watch the video to be able to tell you to jog on.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
there's a fine line between naive and retarded.

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
Troll or no troll. If you check out the new nightlife you should get an idea abotu track selection. As for perfecting a mix, just listen to heaps of mixes then try to emulate that. All about the energy also man,

Pozk

yes lads this is a bit of a messy ting, but a work in progress!!! Proud of it, some people clearly don't like it, I guess it's an acquired taste lads n lasses!!! anyway - yeah i have been listening to andy c nightlife and it's absolutely freakin bangin, but one thing; there is a lack of samples which I didn't like. My tunes are original and get a party going.

How hard is it to get stuff pressed on vinyl now? Would like to get this spinning ASAP. Back in the day when gurners was £10 a pop I could get a record pressed by a mate for the same price!!! Mental.

Anyway, mush is polite. Cheers for the sound advice dizzzee mate

Di

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
hahahah this made me laugh :D I heard Chase & Status have a new label called MTA.. They might be interested in ur choons?

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
woah.
Can I play your tunes at my next gig to get the party going?
Can you send a link for the 320 to me?