Just read the idea of this forum so...

daky

Here goes, im 18 and a non signed producer/mc ,mc as a way of mayb gettin my name out there,not really too hot the mic these days bin workin hard tryin to make my own sound. ive been into teh drum n bass scene since 1999-04 jus feelin alot the simon bassline smith tracks and peeps like roni size, really into the bouncy bristol sound.i live in portsmouth and also write graff locally and sum trackside, im startin a new website named www.southcoastdamage...tbc its gunna feature all local graff scene and underground tings that a gwwaan.But also i study at southdowns college,well really its a doss dont really want a full time job.ALSO GETTING INVOLVED WITH A LOCAL POMPY BASED PIRATE RADIO STATION BIN RUNNIN 4 FEW MONTHS NOW ITS 91.6 FM Switch fm it will be on tommorow night from roughly 7 tune in an reply on this board...support you local scene,,OMfG essay attack..in a realm sorry folks/?:/ :rinsed:

Here goes, im 18 and a non signed producer/mc ,mc as a way of mayb gettin my name out there,not really too hot the mic these days bin workin hard tryin to make my own sound. ive been into teh drum n bass scene since 1999-04 jus feelin alot the simon bassline smith tracks and peeps like roni size, really into the bouncy bristol sound.i live in portsmouth and also write graff locally and sum trackside, im startin a new website named www.southcoastdamage...tbc its gunna feature all local graff scene and underground tings that a gwwaan.But also i study at southdowns college,well really its a doss dont really want a full time job.ALSO GETTING INVOLVED WITH A LOCAL POMPY BASED PIRATE RADIO STATION BIN RUNNIN 4 FEW MONTHS NOW ITS 91.6 FM Switch fm it will be on tommorow night from roughly 7 tune in an reply on this board...support you local scene,,OMfG essay attack..in a realm sorry folks/?:/ :rinsed:

welcome... from a random guy in 2008..... did no-one ever say welcome in 2004???

all good bro...U

Back
Top Bottom