Just purchased.... Krk Rokit 5 g2

Cor

They sound too nice...
I think they deceive me...

Need to go through alot of reference soundsystems...
It's all about taste.

safe

As I said, too nice...... Listening to any sound is a bliss. Not used to this kind of gear. They're abit heavy on the bass i think.
but my opinion is all too subjective....

Do the 5's have the high-frequency level adjust knobs on the back? Try playin' with those to even it out a lil', I have the RP6's and they are a godsend.

I had the 5s which I now use on my decks and have Mackie Hr824s for production. The 5s are fantastic speakers especially for the price. However due to the smaller driver they lack at sub frequencies, that's why they have the front facing port to enhance lower frequencies. This however can colour the sound slightly. What I used to do when mixing down would be to stuff some sponge I to the port to help give a slightly more transparent low end representation. Hope that helps.

I have some Rokit 5's also, if you're finding them bass heavy be careful what you are sitting them on.. I know it sounds trivial but even desks can totally change the sound. My glass desk back home massively resonates the bass in comparison to at uni. Grab some stands off ebay for like £30 well worth it!

After a couple of more days I'm happy... Ur avatar, is it yellow because of ur ignorance? Hehehe, nah..

Safe

Their pretty good got the 6's myself..
I just had to hate comment because this topic is shit it has nothing to do with production and its sole purpose is to brag about your new purchase?

Their pretty good got the 6's myself..
I just had to hate comment because this topic is shit it has nothing to do with production and its sole purpose is to brag about your new purchase?

whatever man...

why would i brag about getting a couple KRk 5's, they're inexpensive and "lots" of people have them ?

But ofcourse I'm super happy with my purchase and wanted to state that ;D

Last edited:
whatever man...

why would i brag about getting a couple KRk 5's, they're inexpensive and "lots" of people have them ?

But ofcourse I'm super happy with my purchase and wanted to state that ;D

Then bring your happy stuff to waffle next time then ?

Back
Top Bottom