Just passed my driving test!

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Well done!! Do you have a car?? I can't drive, my driving instructor was rubbish so in the end I gave up (it was definitely him, not me!). I really want to learn again though so I can get a van and go round Europe, that would be fun.

congratz! do u need to do a driving test also??
Errr not sure what you mean, as iv just passed the driving test? lol

Anyway cheers peeps, its a proper relife to finally get it out the way.

I got a bus up old Megane but it will do as a first car init.

SNOWGIRL> Try using BSM thats who I went with, and if you dont like the instructor then change to a different one, I changed mine and it really makes a difference.

Was it first time?! Well done! I remember when I passed, it's the best feeling everrrrrrrrr!!!!! :)
Yeah first time as well.
I thought I fucked it straight away, I had to do a reverse park, but a car came up behind me and I paniced for some reason went to pull up to the side to let them past and the instructor said "your meant to complete the manover, please drive on" i was gutted but luckily he gave me another go at the parking.

Did you pass first time Boudicat?

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Well done mate, took me 3 goes to pass but when i finally did it felt sooo good!

Not driving atm though cos my license got revoked for a year last october aha not long now til i'm back on the streets baby!