Just made a 4 tracker

MisChieF

4 tracks made from getting up till falling asleep
All a bit low-fi, but the base material turned out solid-
never know when the beats hit you
Still, i got nowhere to post, and i aint gonna suck up to any nerd ass board operators (DNB forum sysops, forget you ever saw this, youve been kind )
Any ideas?

Ill be sending out a demo on disc too, but i got no clue to where it should go :tosser:
, still, discs are cheap...... :)

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:
tracks went as follows:
1. Chillback effect-----2. Housecall-------3. Headsick------ 4. Quickstep Underground

Last edited:
Damn right, 4 tracks from Rise and Shine to Hitting The Sack As a Lump of Stale Lard

reviewed them today, turned out 1 or 2 were a bit flawed but allright (i could fix those) 1 was good, and 1 was totally brilliant.

been giving the sensi a break, so my energy levels are upping a bit, ill have a look at juma

MisChieF
reviewed them today, turned out 1 or 2 were a bit flawed but allright (i could fix those) 1 was good, and 1 was totally brilliant.

been giving the sensi a break, so my energy levels are upping a bit,

lol - i cant remember the last time i took a break on da sensi!!

Another good ’un for free hosting is Acid Planet.

All you gotta do is fill in a bit o’ gurn about yourself and style of music etc. for your main page, then you upload a wma file first, then add an mp3 if you want.

Check out this link for my page - it didnt take long to fill in the info:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=204233&T=2004

I knew a guy once, called DaHoodedClaw who used to hang around in our Counterstrike clan forum.......

Giving the sensi a break is a good idea, even though its hard at first
itll take you about 3 weeks to detox down to normal, and about 3 months to get completely back to normal
Cannabis drug traces can be found up to 6 months after smoking
Its fun (sensi that is), but the only thing it will help, is your Nintendo Skillz ;)

just checking some of your tracks
"whoodid claw" nice instrumentals, but the basic breakbeat doesnt sit well with me, sounds a bit to abrupt- i like the basic uneven 2-step break better
nice intro though, and it sounds good around the 3 minute mark and from there on, apart from the break :(

neither but im on Yahoo Messenger : matsrt2003

was mixing one of my tracks on heavy overload, my right ear went pop. then beeeeep ... think thats enough for one day :/

Well, 2 hours later and a documentary about a strip bar later, im back witht he mixer... think im gonna post with streetbeats.uk as soon as they get the space available!
All Hail To Subversiveness!
:tut: :antitank:

looking forward to it, after a major cleanup i got 4 of the best tracks ive made sofar..... time to make my move.........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom