Just hurt my arm with a broken tool

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
and got 8 days of sick leave. In this weather, I really dont mind!

A tool broke when I was twisting it and I hit my arm in the stub, a few stiches is all so nothing big, doesn't really hinder my everyday actions. Plus I get full salary from that time (standard here I dont know how it works elsewhere...). I went into a bit of a shock, cold sweat, the blood was pumping out and thing. Never had anything like that happen before so it was pretty exciting as well LOL!

I almost burst out laughing when the doctor told me the amount of leave! I'll be sure to take it REAL EASY LIKE. Do some healing on the local beach for sure.

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Yes I took a wrong turn in the career choice highway. It's not a bad job tbh it's just a fucking pathetic company I'm in. It's a wonder I found a tool to hurt myself with.

Fortunately my girlfriend is back from her extended weekend trip so I won't have to settle for touching myself.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Yes I took a wrong turn in the career choice highway. It's not a bad job tbh it's just a fucking pathetic company I'm in. It's a wonder I found a tool to hurt myself with.

Fortunately my girlfriend is back from her extended weekend trip so I won't have to settle for touching myself.
gotta do what u gotta do man, u got guts.