Just hit me inbox... Funneh!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by inf0r, Sep 12, 2002.

1. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

Just had this Email hit me inbox, 10 out of 10 for having the balls to do this kinda mailshot :p

Introduction
    We sell Backup CDs, also known as Warez CDs. Backup CDs are copies of Software.
    For example if you go into a shop and buy Windows XP Pro, for about $299 you get the Serial, the CD, the Box and the Manual.

If you order it off us, you get:
    The Windows XP CD and the Serial Number. It works exactly the same, but you don't get the manual and box and the price is only $19.99.
    That is a saving of $280, and the only difference is you don't have a colorful box and manual - which are not very useful.

Features
    - over 400 applications
    - over 1500 games
    - we reply at all your requests in a few hours
    - newest releases
    - we have the best price on the WEB
    - best choice of CD's ever seen on WEB
    - we ship orders to worldwide
    - secure credit card processing thru our authorized on-line retailer. Your information will be passed through a secure server and encrypted (128bit).

No need to worry about someone will steal you credit card details.

Most popular CD's........

Adobe PHOTOSHOP 7.0 finall
    only: $19.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MS Windows XP PRO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MS Office XP pro (3CD's)

Gratitude's of our customers...
    John Stewart
    Thanks guys, I just got the set of CD's and they work as promised. You got a happy customer ready to order some more and I'll send more customers.

Mike Sandell
    I only want you to now that the CD I ordered had arrived. I was a little suspicious when I ordered the stuff, but I was wrong. Thanks for your services and never let the site go down.

Chris Anderson
    Top marks for an excellent service. Your speed of response to my query was second to none. I'll certainly be buying from you in future. Keep up the good work, guys.

To Order Please Open warezcds.html in Attachment

LOL

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Hahah, that does take some guts!! :D

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

kick ass!

4. inf0r

inf0r /!\ Dainjah /!\

Made me larf anyway! Stuuuueh, check yer PMs....