just had a thought

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Jan 17, 2012.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

you know when you where a kid, and your parents or grand-parents would be listening to music, and you'd be thinking "eurgh, this sucks, put [insert favourite band as child here] back on"

makes me wonder, would kids have the same opinion of dnb, hip-hop and all that jazz (the saying, not actual jazz) 40 years down the line?
    It's hard to imagine what music is gonna be like then, and it's hard to imagine the music we listen to becoming ancient and outdated.

just a thought.

2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

no

3. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

i just had cheese on toast, was that a correct breakfast to have on such a day as today? should i have had weetabix? cornflakes?

just a thought.

4. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

I've always fancied cheese on toast for breakfast but never actually gone through with it, bacon and cheese though, number one salty combination haha

5. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Cheese on toast with some Worcester sauce! Good stuff, although I don't think I have had it for years.

6. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

I already have that same opinion with artists like Skrillex and so on, and I'm not even that old for fucks sake.

[​IMG]

Ain't it kinda like punk was to kids in the 80's you know when all the songs sounded like shit with loads distortion and offnote screaming. Let kids be kids man.

7. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

i like smoked cheese.

just a thought

8. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Yeah I feel that way about Skrillex aswell.
    I just call it teenage ringtone bollox music but I am a teenager.

9. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

i like blue cheese...

10. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

trololol good one

11. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

its quite satisfying for breakfast.

it had more than a splash of worcester sauce, but towards the end of my first slice i felt like i needed marmite.

12. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

pussy, cheese on toast for breakfast is a daily thing for me. Usually followed by cheesey beans on cheese on toast for lunch.

views Easily distracte

Cool Original Doritos with beans AND melted cheese on top (preferably extra hot Tesco Mexicana). Thank me later!

14. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

If possible. Sounds like a heart attack to me :D

15. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

all about the beans on cheese on toast.

on a more topic related note, im bringing up my little girl on a musical diet of nursery rhymes, disney and then drum & bass, plus teaching her to mix so i reckon in 20 years time, not only will she enjoy the music i listen to, she'll actively be a part of it aswell. the missus has no say in the matter obviously hahaha.

16. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

I was blessed as a child due to my parents having good taste in music and comedy. My old dear wanted to come to a prodigy gig with me n my bro the other year.

My step sons are into dnb. The eldest is pretty keen to get into djing as well. I'm not gonna push my son into it but at just 3 years old he does like playing about with a scratch record.

17. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Yeah one of my closest mates is about to have a kid, and yeah man start them young and you'll have a mini Q-bert or something to look after you when your old

18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yup gotta start early unless born freaking genius and oh so very few of us are. cept for me. im genius i am. well gud.

19. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

all about bbq sauce under the cheese ;)

20. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I always thought the music my parents listened to was cool. I might be scarred with a deep emotional response when listening to Oasis from when I was twelve, but the first song I remember actually listening to growing up was that Bob Marley "Get up, stand up"-song. I asked my dad what his favourite music was around that time and insisted it had to be the band that he was playing in, but he told me he was "more into jungle and drum and bass these days, like" and my mum and dad were both heavily involved in the 90's Oslo rave scene organizing parties and like dad worked with this German guy and they dressed up like cyborgs with great big guns and shit for arms and totally had a battle on stage and the guy who did the prytechnics was all hysterical like "..dont fack around wid zis shit!! Zis is not kiddie shit, man!! Zis is serious shit!! You do not vant to fack around wid zis shitt!!" before the show and put a very small amount in the film containers that went into the weapons and when they set them off for like the grand finale where my dad and the german guy with the gold tooth terminate eachother and they're supposed to like disappear in a ball of cybernetic gunsmoke they go

"..fart"

and a little bit of grey smoke drifts from the muzzles of the BFG's merged into the very flesh of their arms and they stand there like "was.. that it?!" and remember they're supposed to be dead and just have to kind of lie down..

The pillheads went mental.