DnB Just finished this one. DnB

This remembers me of my very first productions... is it one of your first too? Those wobbly things and using the main snare to do the shuffles. You should work on those hi-hats apart from that very old school feel man :)))

Are you using reason?

I started experimenting about a month ago. I actually prefer snare shuffles over using break samples (but I like both). In general, I don't like the heavier, dirtier DnB. I prefer a smooth, chilled style - which is what I'm working towards. I'm glad you liked it, and no I don't use Reason.

overall i like the summer-feel of the tune. the drop is nicely done. the wobble-line really fits the vibe.

some little things that i notice: those hi-passed kicks in the intro are kinda confusing me in a way. the hihat could use some more center i guess? the vocals at around 1.40 sound a bit off-tone to me. the synth at 1.51 could be more interesting to me (maybe some lp-filters or smth?).

cheers

If you've only been producing for about a month then this is really good for early stages of production. There's a lot of elements that I could pick you up on, but if you're only just starting out I dont want to confuse you lol

Back
Top Bottom