DnB Just finished! Presto Gen - Black flies (Liquid Drum & Bass)

Hate the intro pianos, apart from that blue note.. Just the sound of them really, but still it's a bit offsetting.

The bass synth is out of key in places, the break needs changing up every once and again and there's very few elements driving the track forwards, it just kind of goes through the different parts one after another, nothing's leading into the next part or building a sense of expectation.

Like the Blade Runner-ish sounds, but work on your mixdown so that stuff doesn't get lost and make sure there aren't any key clashes because you've got quite a few I guess dissonant chords is the word for it in there.

Yeah I noticed the clashing notes. It was the bass conflicting with the trumpets. I am working on a edit were this will be fixed and also I will try changing the pianos to synth keys instead, should be interesting :D

Hmmm pretty interesting stuff, but indeed the piano sounds a little weird sometimes. Still not that bad though, but it just needs some tweaking here and there I guess, your on the right way.

Back
Top Bottom