DnB just created a my own forum site

ur site needs to offer something

who is going to want to sign up to read the rules and welcome

find some content to put up

Put it this way, First 3 people to sign up will get a moderator position
and there will be a content up soon :)

thats a terrible idea, you want moderators that show you they can be responsible, if you end up with 3 trolls for moderators, you may aswell shut the forum down now. its hard enough to get a forum started in the first place, most die within months, espcially without any content. good luck tho, av fun

We've got dnbforum, why do we need dnbcrazy forum?

We are all crazy about dnb, and we have a nice, well established forum as our outlet. =\

Its a nice idea, but ive had my fair share of forums. And simple fact is, theyre nigh on impossible to get off the ground if its not the first of its type. If its not the first, people will always go for the bigger, busier and more popular alternative.

Should definately look into concentrating it on a particular type of dnb or something. Posting new releases of a type of dnb that interests you most and stuff. A general dnbforum exists. Your on it. lol

Fair does man, im not trying to take anyone of this site,
and who ever said they erned me 2p well your wrong as i dont ern shit all from posts or views

Should definately look into concentrating it on a particular type of dnb or something. Posting new releases of a type of dnb that interests you most and stuff. A general dnbforum exists. Your on it. lol

This is a great idea and ive took this and made it into a JUMP UP forums

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom