just cant work a forum....

ladyjungle

guys im not into all this computer shit. im used to just chattin dnb wiv my budz....
how the fuk do i find the last thing i comented on? to see if i have been replyed?
seriously i must luk dumb as fuk but never the less.... plz if you can help!!! xxxx

you can also click new posts at the top under rules to see all the new posts since you were last on

you guys do it like this? Damn. Wouldn't want to do it like that at all!

I just make sure every thread i post in is automaticly added to my 'subscriptions'.
You can do this by going to your settings, select 'general settings' on the left (this link might work too).
And then under 'Messaging & notifications' you see 'default thread subscription mode' with a dropdown thingie next to it.
In that dropdown thingie, select 'Through my control panel only' and hit the 'save changes' button on the bottom.

From now on, every thread you post in is automaticly added to your subscriptions.
So when you want to see if anyone has replied in a thread you posted in, just click on the dropdown menu 'quick links' in the blue bar in the header and then 'subscribed threads'.

Here you see every thread you posted in, and they're sorted by recent activity, so when someone posts in one of your subscribed threads, the thread is automaticly relocated to first place in the list.

Easy as can be. :)

Last edited:
you guys do it like this? Damn. Wouldn't want to do it like that at all!

I just make sure every thread i post in is automaticly added to my 'subscriptions'.
You can do this by going to your settings, select 'general settings' on the left (this link might work too).
And then under 'Messaging & notifications' you see 'default thread subscription mode' with a dropdown thingie next to it.
In that dropdown thingie, select 'Through my control panel only' and hit the 'save changes' button on the bottom.

From now on, every thread you post in is automaticly added to your subscriptions.
So when you want to see if anyone has replied in a thread you posted in, just click on the dropdown menu 'quick links' in the blue bar in the header and then 'subscribed threads'.

Here you see every thread you posted in, and they're sorted by recent activity, so when someone posts in one of your subscribed threads, the thread is automaticly relocated to first place in the list.

Easy as can be. :)

What?

Just click "settings" right up top on the right next to "log out" and it lists them all...

Back
Top Bottom