Just an idea from myself

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Why not a section of the forum to discuss certain drugs that are going about at the moment. At the end of the day im sure a high % use drugs etc so would be good to discuss good or bad things going about at the mo, warnings etc

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I have a good batch of Heroin coming in Wednesday. Drop me a profile message in Swahili or another south or possibly East African language (nothing the mods can understand). I can have it to you by Thursday.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I have a good batch of Heroin coming in Wednesday. Drop me a profile message in Swahili or another south or possibly East African language (nothing the mods can understand). I can have it to you by Thursday.
Perfect, see this is exactly what I was thinking..

shukuru wewe.. i know you know this, speak soon

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
You could make a thread about them I guess, in Waffle.

But as Gumby said, it wouldn't look good to have a section dedicated to drugs.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
You could make a thread about them I guess, in Waffle.

But as Gumby said, it wouldn't look good to have a section dedicated to drugs.
Thats cool, the only thought about it as seen it on a lot of other rave related websites, not just to glamourise but to talk about whats bad etc.

Threads have been made before but you get a lot of remarks like.. ''drugs are gay dont take them'' (lol, cheers for that, i wont eer take them again :D) from a lot of people thats why i thought this might be easier

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
just because it's illegal doesn't make it illegal to talk about it does it? i think a subforum just for it a bit gay though... just make a thread in waffle?