Just a thought....

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
before 2000, i had alot of music tastes.. rock. trance. hardcore and prob a load of other shit. thought they were all the best at the time and would argue the point to others around me.

since then its been drum n bass. (i listen to other stuff. but mainly, its drum n bass.)

if im chilled i'll listen to an autonomic podcast or a cylon radio.. if im angry i'll listen to a bit of therapy sessions.. or if im hyped up ... jeez there too many to list.

whatever the emotion, there's a style of drum n bass to compliment it.

best genre imo.. really don't know when i'll out grow out of it and stop listening daily...

:gpeace:

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Did you know that shrews have a higher metabolic rate than any other animal? The heart of the masked shrew, Sorex cinereus, beats 800 times a minute, considerably faster than that of the hummingbird.

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
whatever the emotion, there's a style of drum n bass to compliment it.
:word:

Did you know that shrews have a higher metabolic rate than any other animal? The heart of the masked shrew, Sorex cinereus, beats 800 times a minute, considerably faster than that of the hummingbird.
:orly:

They also have to eat 80-90% of their body weight daily to stay alive. Fat little fucks.

Large Marge

garbage truck
VIP Junglist
Crab sticks do not actually contain any crab, and since 1993 manufacturers have been obliged to label them 'crab flavoured' sticks.

Another one of those same time tomorrow.

fuuz3r

KRISTJAN V
VIP Junglist
The name EWOK is never pronounced by any character in Star Wars - Return of the Jedi.
i actually haven't seen any of the star wars movies. am i the only one? are the 3 first movies a "must see" or just good movies. for some reason they don't appeal to me at all. please help me.