just a nice little rant

arghhhh i have been without decent speakers since fucking august man, set up a boat party with my mate and since my speakers were 100W i used them as monitors, set the perfect levels and told everyone DONT TURN UP THAT MASTER but of course some dickhead did. im using the most pathetic PC speakers and every mix just feels miserable and lifeless. i keep wanting to buy new speakers but i just cant afford them, what with innovation in the dam, Blurs reunion gig and various other expenses over the last couple of months.
if i dont get new speakers with my january paycheck i might actually chuck my decks out the window. rant over. thank you for reading.

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
im in same boat, i use a fuck-off big pa system haha

set it up at bare house parties but now its so screwed, had to cancel any radio shows and rarely mix unless im twisted, i want some new monitors bad bt i cant save moneys for shit =(

[Politrix];417980 said:
im in same boat, i use a fuck-off big pa system haha

set it up at bare house parties but now its so screwed, had to cancel any radio shows and rarely mix unless im twisted, i want some new monitors bad bt i cant save moneys for shit =(
its such a bitch man! not being able to properly hear yourself/rinse out at a completely unresonable volume just takes all the fun and sense of achievement out of it. your just left with distorted cobble that you can only second guess is beat matched.
how long u been without speakers mate??

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
One of my speakers cuts in & out, it's so crap but I can't afford any new ones. I really should buy some in January though. I'm definately not thinking of throwing my decks out of any windows.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
One of my speakers cuts in & out, it's so crap but I can't afford any new ones. I really should buy some in January though. I'm definately not thinking of throwing my decks out of any windows.
maybe u need a amp more than 20 wats, cmon boudi

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
Am i right in saying 120quid EACH?..

Look so sick though, how do they sound?
heard them in local record stores studio and yeah they live upto thier reputation, there are better out there for dj'ing tho as far as price goes....

if i was a keen producer id defo splash out on a pair

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
krk rokit 5's on order tomorrow people o yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Me to but Ive got the 8's.
I was gonna get the 6's but my dad was like if your gonna spend that much money on speakers you may as well get the biggest ones lol.
And the volume that comes out of the beasts was just to much to ignore lol.
Shame I can't even afford new milk and a hair cut now though lol.