Juno - Wip (Dark Roller)

I would perhaps like the kick to have some more impact. When the drop hit, I expected some kind of 'bang' and I think that could be sorted with boosting the kick a bit. But other than that I think this is awesome. The soundscape is amazing!

It's got a lot of atmosphere for sure. It sounds so wide and expansive. Almost like I'm listening to it in a huge, empty warehouse. Like it. Only thing I'm not a fan of is that almost popping like sound you are using.

I liked the track, pretty dark, pretty atmospheric intro. I also do some dark stuff (well, all of them, actually), and if it was my track, I'd just make shure some of my sub harmonics passes through, so it makes the track more dense, or heavy, you know?

Thanks for all the replies and feedback! I see what you mean with the poping noise im getting alot of mixed feedback from it, people either love it or think that it ruins the track haha!
I'd just make shure some of my sub harmonics passes through, so it makes the track more dense, or heavy, you know?
Not 100% sure what you mean by this? any examples? :)

on my laptop but seems a bit "bland" to me... i think a bit of chorus or something on the hats would excite it arrangment and basses are sound pretty cool but also a bit repetitive to me... just my opinion but i will take a listen when im in the studio and see on proper speakers

Back
Top Bottom