Juno - Running Out Of Time [Ft. Solis]

Love this! Maybe have another go at mixing and EQing to see where your ears take you but as it is now I would totally buy it!

I've been looking for nice chill female vocals like the ones in this tune for a while, is this from a sample pack?

Love this! Maybe have another go at mixing and EQing to see where your ears take you but as it is now I would totally buy it!

I've been looking for nice chill female vocals like the ones in this tune for a while, is this from a sample pack?
Yeah i think i might give that a go! Thanks!
The vocals are original, supplied by my good friend Solis! She has a beautiful voice! :)

very cool deep vibes here! my only comment here is the snare is a tad flat and its emphasis seems to be in the highs. perhaps try layering it with one that sits nicely slightly lower in the spectrum. I also really like the breaks you have here, good work!
here is my latest! this is the initial mix down, so any feed back for when i go back and master is always appreciated!

Thanks man!
Your tracks sounding real nice! Drop sounds big! Maybe a longer intro would give it even more impact?

I could be interested in signing this matey... get at me soulflex_digital@hotmail.co.uk

Wow thats awesome man, shall get in contact with you!

Back
Top Bottom