JUNK CLUB SOUTHAMPTON

jamesy_b

this is not set in stone in terms of dates yet... but it will be on a wednesday... either the 19th or 26th....
If any 1 is from southampton they are more than welcome to come along... it is strictly over 18's...

the main headliner will be ADAM F... the rest of the night will be filled of the latest and greatest talent to come from the southampton solent university....

I myself will more than likely be playing that night and i encourage everyone to come along... its only going to be £5.00 on the door. no advance tickets... £5.00 is cheap to say the least when adam f is playing.

ALSO IT WILL BE RAMMING WITH THE FINEST STUDENTS GIRLS YOU HAVE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE.....

COME ALONG TO A GREAT NIGHT... I WILL PUT ANOTHER POST UP SOON TO CONFIRM THE DATE AND PRICE 100%

lol mate I work at junk club, never thought they'd have a dnb night there! Will have to get this night of. By the way is there any chance I could play your night? PM me if you need any more DJs, I'm a student at Solent too so would be good to be a part of it!

lol mate I work at junk club, never thought they'd have a dnb night there! Will have to get this night of. By the way is there any chance I could play your night? PM me if you need any more DJs, I'm a student at Solent too so would be good to be a part of it!

they used to have a monthly dnb night run by my mate blocky who was at uni in southampton

they had

randall
goldie
logistics
commix
fabio

was tidy in there nice club and wicked soundsystem

this is not set in stone in terms of dates yet... but it will be on a wednesday... either the 19th or 26th....
If any 1 is from southampton they are more than welcome to come along... it is strictly over 18's...

the main headliner will be ADAM F... the rest of the night will be filled of the latest and greatest talent to come from the southampton solent university....

I myself will more than likely be playing that night and i encourage everyone to come along... its only going to be £5.00 on the door. no advance tickets... £5.00 is cheap to say the least when adam f is playing.

ALSO IT WILL BE RAMMING WITH THE FINEST STUDENTS GIRLS YOU HAVE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE.....

COME ALONG TO A GREAT NIGHT... I WILL PUT ANOTHER POST UP SOON TO CONFIRM THE DATE AND PRICE 100%

big up Southampton uni!
played down there a few times at Jesters and SoBar about 2-3 years back.... and yes the women are proper tasty!! my ex went there!! hmmmm hahaha...

Bro hit me up... would like to come down there and play again!

I reakon the Halloween ball at Southampton uni looks more tasty personaly.
Scratch Perverts with Skiba
Shy FX with IC3
Chase and Status
etc:) Oh yeah!!!

I reakon the Halloween ball at Southampton uni looks more tasty personaly.
Scratch Perverts with Skiba
Shy FX with IC3
Chase and Status
etc:) Oh yeah!!!

Got my tickets! Think there's drinks deals if your in fancy dress. Rave + Halloween = sick

SORRY TO LET PEOPLE DOWN BUT THERE WILL BE NO UPCOMING SLOTS FOR DJ'S AS ALL DJ'S ARE TAKEN FROM THE SOLENT UNI...

did u even read what he wrote? :D

Back
Top Bottom