Junglist

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Awesomeness.

Reminds me why I listen to dnb.

To be honest, when I hear fucking shit like that Pendulum/Clipz motherfuck or that Captain's Asshole or whatever, I have the urge to rip up my official OG Junglist Card and stick to hiphop - because no matter how corny hiphop gets, it will never denegerate to ten second loops of farting with a broken beat - which is what I feel some dnb has become.

I am ashamed to have anything to do with that fucking crap - and I'm a long-time jump-up fan.

From the hood.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Awesomeness.

To be honest, when I hear fucking shit like that Pendulum/Clipz motherfuck or that Captain's Asshole or whatever, I have the urge to rip up my official OG Junglist Card and stick to hiphop - because no matter how corny hiphop gets, it will never denegerate to ten second loops of farting with a broken beat - which is what I feel some dnb has become.

I am ashamed to have anything to do with that fucking crap - and I'm a long-time jump-up fan.

From the hood.

:word:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Last edited:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Its quite popular in Belgium/Germany.

Its not booty house - booty house is 4x4 130 bpm (Dj Funk) and these beats aren't. Ghettotech is extremely similar but has differences.

Godfather is a fucking hot dj - I saw him live. He needs about 3 seconds to cue a record as you can see on the video. He is also shit hot on hiphop tracks.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Awesomeness.

From the hood.

when this man says longtime... :cowbell: i'm telling you, no one has a more righteous moral high ground than my man dustek. always tells it like it is

Top Bottom