Junglist Tee Shirts.... here at last!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Ads havnt gone out yet.. but here you go .. a little heads up on some new Jungle inspired tees!

NuClothing_advert_Xmas09.jpg

They are 17 quid at the moment but when they go out to chemical ect they will be about a fiver more i think...

They are only available for a week i think at this price....

Bigggggg.

Still rinsing that dubplate preservation society tshirt. BADASS.

i like the everyday junglist one. alos the big bad and heavy one, shame about the text on the back of that one tho!

But thats the vocal from 'Levicticus', i quite like that one.....but it's all about Number 1 for me, might have to purchace that one NOW!

But thats the vocal from 'Levicticus', i quite like that one.....but it's all about Number 1 for me, might have to purchace that one NOW!

yeah i know that, its not the content of the text. i just dont like text on the back of my tees.:)

what does it mean "death to false jungle"? whats false jungle?

That actually is a parody of a Heavy Metal tee shirt that read 'Death To False Metal' which has become quite famous and has been replicated many times... But never within the jugnle / dnb world..

Its basically whatever you want it to be... Interpret it how you wish!

And..
Yes we ship over sees...

As far as back prints go.. we had a big debate about it and decided that it would work best as a design with it on the back... for those two tees!

Anyway.. Xmas is coming!!

they are good quality with a double printed design so ithe design wont wear out or fade and the tees are really good quality...

there thats my Del Boy sales bit done! lol.

What about girls?

Now this is a slight problem..

We do smalls of each design but not actual girls tees. the reason being that we don't really have a big enough demand for them to warrant us getting them done. If a big enough demand is created then of course we will get girls tees done.

sorry!

Big Bad And Heavy & Blood Claat Jungle Techno in the cart!

Before i confirm this, is there a size guide to the Tee's Richard?

Last edited:
Already selling well! Thanks to everyone who has shown interest...

There will be some new designs coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom