Junglist sausage (plus Shy Fx in Warsaw)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dustek, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Saw Shy Fx last Saturday.

Shy played a very 'technical' set which was disappointing because its not my thing at gigs. Apparently in Poland you're supposed to play (D) (spelt "chainsaw") and (B)anshee. I'm going to find it an uphill struggle to change tendencies here. All of you lot that scream about how much TC, Clipz and Pendulum suck are cordially invited round to the local lumberjack festivals called d&b gigs.

Shy FX played pretty much perfectly. A thing to note for all of you kids who scream about real djs playing only vinyl - well Shy FX has been around for longer than some of you have been alive and he played ONLY cds. Check out the pics linked below.

Anyway the locals appreciated Shy FX massively. He also signed my future kid's shorts for him so massive big up to him!

Back to the subject - on the last pic here http://neverafter.org/photo/shy_fx/ you can find a pic of my junglist sausage. Woof woof!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  2. mesh

mesh Active Member

saw him about a year ago; first half was okay, second half was wicked. and shy and skibadee were in the club before anyone evern turned up, just hanging round talking to folks and drinking. it was quite funny, because they were billed to start at 2.30 (too late imo), but musta got bored cause they walked up to the decks about 45 minutes early and just took over.class!
    Shy is obviously not against the digital stuff, his label is pioneering making their shit available through a decent site, with singles given away for free as well.:missile:

3. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

Thats a crazy site with your pics... I like how it works..

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

is that you dusty? the chipper looking fella with the reseading hairline in the quicksilver shirt

6. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Nah mate. I'm not on the pics, only my sausage.