Junglist clothing stores?

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
:scally:

Right, now I'm not after yet another place to buy a Junglist Movement T-shirt, what I'm after are the quality online merch shops for the big labels... I know of Defcom (and own some Defcom stuff), I know of the Knowledge hoodies and stuff from their site, and I know Juno sells the odd bit of garb now and then whenever they get some stock.

However, does anybody know of any other sites/labels who have shops online (bit like Full Cycle) who sell clothing through em?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
I don't think many labels sell merchandise, and usually when they do they're in small quantities. For example, I remember when Valve had people e-mail them if they wanted a T-shirt, so they could take payment directly.

I want to get some more dnbforum T's done at some point! :teeth:

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
You could check out chemical records online, I was just browsing thru the other day and found that Hospital have a fair stock of gear on there - maybe some of the other labels are pimpin their threadz on there as well....hope that helps.

Jazzmin

radioactivesheep.com
I think you just have to catch the labels at the right time. I've noticed some just happen to have t-shirts, etc at random times and when they run out they just don't print anymore.

I have a Moving Shadow hoodie that I got about 6 years ago that I adore! I've been looking for a duplicate ever since (I don't wear it that often due to fear of destroying it) and have come up empty handed.

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
I emailed them bout merch, never got an answer :( And I'd swear blind that Valve stuff would sell out every single time it went on sale!

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
rawdj said:
i know a place that sells infrared coats
U Can't tease them like that matey...go on give em teh link too.....

Remeber when Moving Shaodow did merchandise...??

What I don't get is why you guys want to pay to do free advertising for labels LOL

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
i have a barcode t-shirt i got free from them.. a ATM t-shirt and infra red t-shirt and a drum and bass t-shirt with the beatles on l00kin trippin .. u see! u need these garms for dnb life..
so u agree?

Stedfast said:
U Can't tease them like that matey...go on give em teh link too.....
i would have given a link but i dont even know if they have an online store

anyways...... infrared coats they sell them in reflex records in sheffield if anybody is interested

xen

...innit
VIP Junglist
Just a thought... I bought a VISION (as in Noisia) T shirt earlier from Juno, 14.99 or whatever it cost but it looks teh shizzle :D

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
The Gap!

Or Juno.co.uk has UR T-Shirts for sale. UR is just like jungle but worse as they have records (Z-Tracks) that they only made for themselves and they refuse to release them. Thats like the DnB dubplate thing turned up to 11!