jungleness

cut up well man, deffo needs some compression and brightening on the break and bit of eqing but sounds cool. break deffo needs to be louder tho

cut up well man, deffo needs some compression and brightening on the break and bit of eqing but sounds cool. break deffo needs to be louder tho

yeah, i've now replaced that horrid sounding synth with a sample of a spitfire flying overhead (it works, oddly) and sorted the levels out a bit, gonna leave it for a week and come back to it with fresh ears. Probably gonna record a shit load of random noises as i see this one going in that direction

Try cutting out your kick drums and snares in your break. Do you have any kind of compression unit? What program are you using? Find any tutorial that teaches you about compression and with your kick and snare compress them. Get them standing out and sitting with the bass a little more.

hey mate
if I listened to this tune without knowning who made this or where was this posted, I'd say it's from Alaska&Paradox :D
cheers man, wicked tunage!!

hey mate
if I listened to this tune without knowning who made this or where was this posted, I'd say it's from Alaska&Paradox :D
cheers man, wicked tunage!!

cheers dude, that means a lot, i've only been dabbling (and i mean only dabbling) with this production thing for only a month or two.

I'm liking how it's going so far so i think i'm gonna keep coming back to it for a few months and see where it takes me

yeah man love a bit of amen choppage :P

try sidechaining your break with a compressor/multipressor to your main kick, can get some really nice tearing effects that way

The road is endless! I just keep making tracks to see how they end up lol... Been messing with Hiphop and some other funky stuff lately. Big DNB fan myself but if it sounds good, i don't care what it is lol.

updated again (see sig), added another section with a little variation...getting a little sick of hearing it so may leave it for a week or two, plus my PC is shitting itself trying to process everything, and there isn't even that much there.

Back
Top Bottom