DnB Jungle tune (wip). FIrst production so feedback greatly appreciated!

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Started making this jungle tune. looking to keep the oldschool vibe on the bass and what not. Used some samples from the blumarten pack a while back. Its just a little mess around but id be interested to know what people think and how it could improve! ps i know its a bit repetitive. safe

safe man, apprecaiate the feedback. where i strehced it so much it went really glitchy, but i think it adds to the track a bit!

nice roller mate, only thing i would say is possibly cut that sample that hits at the beginning of every 8th bar, not completly just at certain points ie after the first 32/64 of the main
keep it up tho the sounds are pleasing to my ears (y)

nice roller mate, only thing i would say is possibly cut that sample that hits at the beginning of every 8th bar, not completly just at certain points ie after the first 32/64 of the main
keep it up tho the sounds are pleasing to my ears (y)

ill take that on board. cheers man!

loving this man, proper oldschool like someone said :)
all your elements sound well moulded, expected alot worst when reading first production, but im sat here loving the chilled vibes :)

loving this man, proper oldschool like someone said :)
all your elements sound well moulded, expected alot worst when reading first production, but im sat here loving the chilled vibes :)

Thats really pleasing to hear man, glad your enjoying it. I didnt think many people would still like the simplicity of the short stabby sine bass but it seems its still alive. Thanks for the feedback

Very big mate, hard to believe its your first production though! :O

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

its the first tune ive actualy felt i could ask for feedback on. ive made a few other bits and bobs but theyre not what id deem a song haha, cheers for the feedback!

very much alive man, some of the best basslines are simple imo
btw, any chance once its done you could send it over so i can stick it on my ipod, aim is "jackevo@gmail.com"
cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom