Jungle Tune Id

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Right Ive been wanting to know the name of this tune for time! Dj Ron always plays it in his old skool sets:

The intro starts off quite similar to 'Play Me' with a sort of didgeridoo sound which rises and builds up til it drops into a b-line which sounds like the theme to 'The Magnificent Seven' (old Western film). In fact this might even be an old remix of the theme tune, Im not sure.

I asked a mate and he thought it might be on V. Any ideas???

I know the one you mean, sounds similar to Bonanza Kid?

Actually maybe it is Bonanza Kid, I'll make a little clip of it tonight and put it on here tomorrow so you can have a listen.

Sorry mate, didn't sort out the clip but it's definately Bonanza Kid - Firefox (aka Roni Size).

Came out on Philly Blunt in '95(cat. no is PB006), might be hard to get hold of now but if you do the B side Buck Rogers is a wicked tune as well :thumbsup:

Cheers geez!!! Wasnt this repressed a little while ago? Im sure someone was looking for it, and Id just seen it on Chemical so I gave em a link for it! Why O why did I not listen to it at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah I got Buck Rogers already - wikked tune!!!

there's no repress but there is a bootleg of it going about with trust me by roni size on the other side.

i think imo records have copies

Originally posted by etsah
there's no repress but there is a bootleg of it going about with trust me by roni size on the other side.

i think imo records have copies

Yeah I know Buck Rogers was repressed on that Jungle Book label, but I definately saw 'Bonanza Kid' on Chemical too - maybe about 3/4 months back? If it wasnt a repress they must have had some originals in.

Back
Top Bottom