Jungle Techno?

chiller

Which tunes are considered to be "Jungle Techno"?

Would this be one:

[youtube]QDWnVNGXLzs[/youtube]

?

Could anyone give me examples.

Last edited:
Not sure mate, but i'm very interested too, what with Randall trying to revive Jungle with his label J-Tek, so check that out it will be useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h39Ze5EQ-MU

Big tune! Gappa G lives in Brighton now and is working on some Jungle techno.

Damn,i still got that at home you know,in good nick too,i used love those little 10 inch vinyls!

I got the original Information centre too as well,willing to sell that if anyone wants....not selling the remixes though.

Last edited:
Gotta go back to the good old days with artists like Noise Factory. THAT was jungle tekno. Nothing present day should be considered this. EVER.

Gotta go back to the good old days with artists like Noise Factory. THAT was jungle tekno. Nothing present day should be considered this. EVER.

I get where your coming from mate but get your ears around the J-Tek opening night sets,they are fucking BIG!

I'd also check out the artist roster at j-tek cos it's very exciting to say the least!

I get where your coming from mate but get your ears around the J-Tek opening night sets,they are fucking BIG!

I'd also check out the artist roster at j-tek cos it's very exciting to say the least!

G where can I get them setz?

Back
Top Bottom