Jungle Syndicate London @ Rhythm Factory - Fri 20th May - Remarc/IJO/ChampaB/Culprate

JungleSyndicate

Jiggery Pokery!
Massive amounts of love who all came to rock it at our last free party, the vibes were running pure, the place looked amazing and the croud were rocking out till the early hours, apologies as always for anyone stuck in the queue - we did warn everyone to come down early in order to dodge the queues, and also you don't want to miss out on the future homegrown talent that is the Syndicate residents!

So now let's start preparation for our next party, this time you'll have to part with a minimal fee, but when we ask you to pay you know that we'll up the stakes and bring you the best party we can, and still, get down early and it's only a sky diver!

JSL3_Flier_Both.jpg

Room 1
Remarc (Planet Mu / Suburban Base Records)
IJO (Bit Phalanx)
Champa B (Scientific Wax / Amen-tal)
Vocoda b2b Radman (Brains Kan / Amen-tal / Tuff Cut Records)
Noisy Boy (Dissident)
Burnrate (Mega Warlord Junglist Warrior Commando Rudeboy!)
Sargy (Jungle Syndicate)
Raggamuffin (Jungle Syndicate)
Dwarde b2b Gand (Jungle Syndicate / Amen-tal / Jungle Train)

Main room visuals by Daytime Televisuals

Room 2
Culprate (Dubsaw)
Thumbzo (Jungle Syndicate)
Buzzby (Technicality / Fourth Dimension / Soundcheck)
Sketch b2b Tiny Taste (Jungle Syndicate Bristol)
Resinate (Jungle Syndicate Bristol)
Doomham (Jungle Syndicate Bristol)
Kreep (Jungle Syndicate Bristol)
Inane (Jungle Syndicate)
Dirty Squirrel (Dust Promotions)

Room 1 and Room 2 Decor by Dust Promotions

• • • • • • •

The Rhythm Factory

16-18 Whitechapel Road,
London,
E1 1EW

Friday 20th May 2011
10pm - 6am / £5 Before 11, £7 After
www.JungleSyndicate.co.uk (coming soon)
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144069282325276

Buy Jungle Syndicate T-shirts and Hoodies here!

So to start the hype off we finally welcome Remarc to his first Jungle Syndicate event in London or Bristol (how have we been going so long and not had him already? criminal we know, so we had to sort it out) - I don't think I have to say anything about him, I'm sure you know what to expect! Next up we have IJO, widely known, yet not a household name, he has been doing big things over in Lithuania, now settled in Brighton expect to see this man popping up on various lineups, I guarantee you! This man will bring a style similar to Squarepusher, Equinox and Wisp all rolled up in a mental package. An debut performance down South we very proudly promote Champa B, honing his craft after the last few years he is now reaching the heights of one of the fiercest upcoming producers around, if you don't know this man's work search his Soundcloud now and join us in anticipation for the Badman's set! We also welcome Vocoda and Radman for a rinsing back to back jungle set ship our good mate Noisy Boy from the legendary Bristol event Dissident to rinse in his typical amen fuelled dark drum and bass. Along with very good mate Burnrate and the residents we finish off room 1.

As for Room 2 we are very pleased to bring Culprate into our headline slot, making massive moves in the dubstep scene which we find difficult to ignore, however we've felt that too many promoters are ignoring this mans amazing IDM and breakbeat tunes, so we have asked him to play a set more on that flex. Expect to hear amazingly intricate beats and sounds. Next we have Thumbzo, with a massive collection of vinyl spanning to way back in the day expect to hear some pumping old skool jungle and hardcore sounds that'll have room 2 shaking to the core. We also welcome Buzzby back after rinsing our main room of the free party to do the exact same to room 2! Next up after missing the action at the last free party due to promotions of their own (Jungle Syndicate dominance in full effect) we welcome back our Bristol team in full force, the dark and twisted drum and bass and breakcore team of Sketch and Tiny Taste, our resident jungle breakcore, jiggery poetry badman Resinate, the ever energetic Doomham as well as newcomer Kreep, with dark twisted acid breakcore own productions that tore the Croft apart at their Birthday. As well as our good matey Inane and the amazing Dust Promotions and Bass Binge organiser who makes the decor possible, Dirty Squirrel we are really looking forward to one helluva party.

Re: Jungle Syndicate London @ Rhythm Factory - Fri 20th May - Remarc/IJO/ChampaB/Culp

Hey all, hope all is good

First few recordings are starting to surface from our Free Party last Friday. Our recordings of room 2 clipped a bit and had a bit of a fault… however our godly friend Si Disowned was on hand with backups that are fine - thats how we roll now… after our January fuck up we don't fuck about with the recordings now, got some backup shit going on!

Should have some more going up soon, and hopefully some room 1 sets… shame about putting on the music we love without MCs is that artists are a little more reserved about our recordings going up without some care and attention first… but fair play, a recording is nice but its nothing liek the real thing, and we'd much rather make the experience the best it is on the night to tempt you all to coming inart? ;)

Anyways, nuff waffle…

Room 1
Big Sam
Raggamuffin

Room 2
Resistance & XMPT
Inane
Matamatiks & Beaton
Oozat

Re: Jungle Syndicate London @ Rhythm Factory - Fri 20th May - Remarc/IJO/ChampaB/Culp

Hello all,

I hope that you're all enjoying the weather and having a great pre-summer.

There's a little new regarding the upcoming Jungle Syndicate London event coming up on the 20th of May at Rhythm Factory (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144069282325276)

Just to keep you all informed that we have heard of a possible tube strike that'll be going on till 9:00 PM on the 20th of May, so this possibly won't disrupt the event, but I've been to events where that's been the case before and it's been emptier than usual. I hope that this doesn't put any of you off to come because the event is full of booking we're very happy with (as per usual) and we really hope you can all be there brocking out as usual!

More details can be found out on the below link so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13274783

The buses in London are usually pretty good at getting you where you want, just keep in mind it will take a little longer than usual. Overground should be unaffected as well.

The Journey Planner on the right of the below page page usually helps me

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Really hope to see you all on the 20th, and hopefully see a bunch of you this weekend at Bangface weekender! :)

Much love

Paul Syndicate
x

Safe all!

Hope all is well, to all the people I saw at bangface I hope you had a wicked time, I had an awesome time, if you got tagged by me or one of my mates or one of the people I gave stickers to you that means your a true junglist and you were brocking out to some amen, so good on you :D

Just to let you all know that the tube strikes have been called off so there should be no problem getting to the venue on Friday (the guy got his job back so its all sweet!)

But yeah, the set times for Friday are as follows

Room 1
10 - 11: Dwarde & Gand
11 - 12: Noisy Boy
12 - 1: Sargy & Ragga
1 - 2: Champa B
2 - 3: Vocoda & Radman
3 - 4: IJO
4 - 5: Remarc
5 - 6: Burnrate

Room 2
11-12 : Sketch b2b Tiny Taste
12 - 1230: Inane
12:30 - 1: Dirty Squirrel
1 - 2: Buzzby
2 - 3: Culprate
3 - 4: Thumbzo
4 - 4:30: Doomham
4:30 - 5: Kreep
5 - 5:30: Resinate

Nice one guys and gals, can't wait to see your faces on Friday, and if not hopefully we'll get the recordings up soon after the event (fingers crossed touch wood nothing happens to them like in January)

Safe safe and much love

Paul Syndicate and the whole Syndicate crew x

IMPORTANT NEWS - LATE ADDITION TO THE LINEUP!!!

MDS will be playing in room 2 at 04:00 to 04:30 playing an old school 92-93 vinyl set, this man is an absolute jungle acid breakcore genius (check out his music at www.mds-life4land.com/music) but after dusting off the decks he made it very clear to me he didn't want to touch his laptop and wanted to rock the decks like he did years ago! How the fuck can I argue with that kinda enthusiasm? And seeing as he's playin after Thumbzo who will be doing an early 90s hardcore/jungle vinyl set it'll be PERFECT! :)

Updated lineup as follows

ROOM 1: JUNGLE SYNDICATE
JUNGLE/DRUM & BASS/BREAKCORE

10:00 - 11:00 DWARDE B2B GAND
11:00 - 12:00 NOISY BOY
12:00 - 01:00 SARGY & RAGGAMUFFIN
01:00 - 02:00 CHAMPA B
02:00 - 03:00 VOCODA & RADMAN
03:00 - 04:00 IJO
04:00 - 05:00 REMARC
05:00 - 06:00 BURNRATE

ROOM 2: DUST PROMOTIONS
IDM/DUBSTEP/HARDCORE/JUNGLE/D&B

11:00 - 12:00 SKETCH B2B TINY TASTE
12:00 - 12:30 INANE
12:30 - 01:00 DIRTY SQUIRREL
01:00 - 02:00 BUZZBY
02:00 - 03:00 CULPRATE
03:00 - 04:00 THUMBZO
04:00 - 04:30 MDS (VINYL SET)
04:30 - 05:00 KREEP
05:00 - 05:30 RESINATE
05:30 - 06:00 DOOMHAM

Last edited:

Due to reasons out of our control and out of his control Buzzby has had to pull out, but at the last minute we have got a replacement in the way of Pocketdred.

Everyone on the London drum and bass scene knows this guy as one of the hardest working most dedicated promoters out there! Now they can see him SMASH out some jungle riddims in the second room! BRAP!!!

Updated room times again…

ROOM 1: JUNGLE SYNDICATE
JUNGLE/DRUM & BASS/BREAKCORE

10:00 - 11:00 DWARDE B2B GAND
11:00 - 12:00 NOISY BOY
12:00 - 01:00 SARGY & RAGGAMUFFIN
01:00 - 02:00 CHAMPA B
02:00 - 03:00 VOCODA & RADMAN
03:00 - 04:00 IJO
04:00 - 05:00 REMARC
05:00 - 06:00 BURNRATE

ROOM 2: DUST PROMOTIONS