jungle jam [nsfw]

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
Re: jungle jam

Outside of waffle.......I don't really bother.........my bookmarks are all direct. Too many analy retentive tosspots beyond these here perimeters. :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes but why. why did they do it. that whole area is just filled with disgusting discharges of urine and feces and blood and some greenish white substance that is neither but sevenfold as foul. girls are just walking filth. like sticking your dick in a puss filled infection cancer snail. and the occasional abortion lest we forget. bit of killing an innocent unborn. then put on make up and wiggle on down to the champange bar. then suck a dick and kiss your boyfriend with that mouth. it must stop, girls have to be stopped, this cannot go on. curfew, rations, group punishments, reserves, breeding and working camps, civil and human rights revoked. and then a society of honor between men. can you imagine a perfect world.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
can i mc too. dont know if you know this but i went up there earlier and i think i still could have a go right now.

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
yes but why. why did they do it. that whole area is just filled with disgusting discharges of urine and feces and blood and some greenish white substance that is neither but sevenfold as foul. girls are just walking filth. like sticking your dick in a puss filled infection cancer snail. and the occasional abortion lest we forget. bit of killing an innocent unborn. then put on make up and wiggle on down to the champange bar. then suck a dick and kiss your boyfriend with that mouth. it must stop, girls have to be stopped, this cannot go on. curfew, rations, group punishments, reserves, breeding and working camps, civil and human rights revoked. and then a society of honor between men. can you imagine a perfect world.

made my day. brilliant