Jungle DnB or Liquid DnB?

i know what you mean man, liquid does start to get a bit repetitive, but i guess that's just what it is though in the end!

yeah def, prefer sets to be mixed up, lots of styles and progression going on, non-stop of any subgenre is too samey for me

Jungle as its alot more varied you can have dark nasty shit, chilled stuff, ragga stuff. Plus the breaks are better

Liquid, if I was into dnb back in 1994 when it was all jungley stuff, I don't think I would be so much into it as I have a short attention span, and hearing amen tune into amen tune into amen tune into amen tune bores me quickly

i guess it really depends on what mood you're in, in the end. i listen to liquid if i wanna chill, i find it easier to listen to it than jungle, but then again, as sc0tty said you can get some niceee jungle chilled stuff too
guys, you wanna post your fav liquid/jungle tunes?

Liquid, if I was into dnb back in 1994 when it was all jungley stuff, I don't think I would be so much into it as I have a short attention span, and hearing amen tune into amen tune into amen tune into amen tune bores me quickly

I would say that the breaks in Jungle are alot more varied than liquid

Back
Top Bottom