Jungle DnB or Liquid DnB?

i love most genres of dnb personally (least being jump up :teeth: ), but if i had to choose between jungle & liquid i'd go 80% liquid 20% jungle... and liquid in my book would be stuff like Calibre, lenzman, bcee, klute, artificial intelligence etc... loving jungle more and more lately tho

Out of the two? Jungle by a country mile!

IMO the best Jungle comes from Scientific Wax, Equinox and Co.

If I ain't banging my skull to Darkstep I'm either playing my 90's jungle selection or dropping Scientific Wax releases.

If i had 2 pick one outta the two i think i'd have 2 go for liquid but it is a tough choice. I like pretty much all genres of dnb though apart from minimal shite

I find it strange to compare the two? Liquid stuff is pretty much post 2000, jungle is pre 2000.

D&B is D&B to me. Some tunes you like, some you don't. Just like any other genre. There's no need for a million & one sub genres.

Liquid, if I was into dnb back in 1994 when it was all jungley stuff, I don't think I would be so much into it as I have a short attention span, and hearing amen tune into amen tune into amen tune into amen tune bores me quickly

not like there is an amen in loooooots of liquid tunes aswell, he?

dont like jungle tbh. sure there are tunes that i cant deny are legendary and full on bangers, but most of it just bores me and makes me want to stab my neighbour, dont like that "the more drum hits, the better the tune" mentality. therefore i like ragga stuff like serial killaz and stuff - but wouldnt call that "jungle" anymore tbh..

yeah, liquid dnb ftw.

for the perfect rave im with lukas - and its not as if jungle makes me want to stop dancing or anything. as gloxxy said i love drum and bass, and id choose jungle over any other non-dnb-musical form aswell, so dont get me wrong here..

Back
Top Bottom