Jungle/D&B track heard on Sky 1's "A league of their own"

snerkler1

I watched series 9 episode 5 of a league of their own on Friday (12th June 2015) and there was a section where the panel were practicing saving penalties against Matt LeTissier and towards the end of the session there was an epic jungle/drum and bass track that I just need to get my hands on. I can't give much info but it sounded like an oldschool 1994/95 era type Jungle track, heavy bassline and using the Amen Break and a guy talked the words 'something something' so addictive (was difficult to catch it all due to people talking over the top and the audience cheering).

If anyone knows it from this, or saw the show and recognised it please let me know :)

Sorry for the delay, have been meaning to check this out for you for a while now lol
Initially looked online for ages to try and watch or at least stream the episode in question, didn't fancy downloading it as it isn't really my thing but ohhh well, could i find it anywhere? Could I hell lol
I remembered a recent TV or Radio advert stating that you could catch up on all series of this programme on Sky, so via the trusty old xbox 360 and my parent's Sky World account through Sky Go I watched said episode and 'By Jove ' I think I found it. After watching on further through it seems they used a few DnB Tunes throughout this segment? Here are the ones I came across and found for you m8!
Is it?
Rudeboy - Sigma feat. Doctor
Or
Ride VIP - Special Request
(yn)
Peace

Mate you're a legend. Firstly thanks so much for going to all that trouble, much appreciated. Secondly it's the second track you posted, Ride VIP.

Love this style of Jungle/drum n bass with heavy use of the Amen break. If you can recommend any tracks of a similar style I'd appreciate it? Love stuff like this and stuff like the early Ellis Dee track such as Sound of the 90's and Big Up your chest remix.

Your more than welcome, I may sound like I'm a DnB Guru, but that unfortunately I am not lol
I would love nothing more than to recommend you similar styles of artist/track/genre, I'm just not that clued up sorry, I like what I like and that's about it if I'm honest
Just me and my old music identification software, disappointingly haha

Take Care

Peace

Back
Top Bottom