Jungle culture fades:( (i think)

ug&cossack-745604.jpg

The Slovakian Bad Boy image just ain't what it used to be

Last edited:
Dude... I know loads of slovakians and they dig the hostel jokes.. Its a movie for fucks sake.. You shouldn't say shut the fuck up either I consider that rude.. Also, you shouldn't suggest that I'm a prick, IT WAS A JOKE!
I agree that there is alot of beautiful women in slovakia.. But no need to go talkin shit about English girls..
I would like to hear some of the other slovakian producers, can you give me some names?.. I'm going to Slovakia soon thats why im curious. Im going there with the sole mission of chasing poon but any drum and bass would be a bonus.

edit- dude above me... that quote is fuckin hilarious!

sorry mate. i did not want to iunsult you :) We slavic peoples are rude :) shit about your girls.. heart that from a friends ,that is all. nothing personal or nationalistic. hmm it depends,when you visit slovakia.and producers?? sounphreakers,L plus, Smote are those you can find on the web.have here new talents too i think, but need time.

Well a lot there, maybe should have been three threads, but concentrating on teh music bit. You have a fair point in some ways. There was more of a vibe back then, and a lot of new stuff is lacking much emotion. Thta said there are still classic tracks being made. A classic will always be a classic. People feel differnt today on a day to day, and maybe that is expressing the music. Also the technology has moved on, maybe cos everyone uses reason, there is less creativity, but I would have throught not.

As for your gobby shite attitude telling everyone to fuck off.... well they at least read your shitty thread and then bothered to respond. maybe if you carry on like a cock jock you'll be on the ignore lists of most regulars b4 ya know it. Just a thought ...failing that get a large cucumber and go fuck yourself :)

YOU TELLING ME HERE TO GO FUCK MYSELF AND I SUPPOSE TO BE ON IGNORE LIST??? THINK BEFORE WRITING.

Dude i am cool with jokes about hostel, but som other slovakians are not... so sorry but shut the fuck up, mate. everyone who believes that slovakia looks like that is a prick :) foreigners love slovakia... we have beatiful women(they might be deadly that is true, they can kill your feelings a bury your hopes ) and nature . slovkians who worked in UK were not that optimistic about british chicks. big here?? yeah the cunts i ve been writing about say that B comlex is big. but i fuckin hate him, ithink that he is a faggot and here we have way better producers than he is. XTC?? here yeah it is but it is all crappy stuff lately. METH is more common party stimulative drug in here.

there is few regular events which come once a month. a one or two specified clubs :P what actually fuckin sucks.

METH is your main party drug??????!!!!!!!! :rinsed:

METH is your main party drug??????!!!!!!!! :rinsed:

IT is becomming main party drug, cause of shitty XTC pills which,you take and go to sleep after taking hem. :P it is very common drug in the slovaks treets. that is the reason why it spreads to parties and especially DnB events.

damn if you buy x here you're pretty much just buying a quarter gram of meth, all smooshed into a round pill shape. . which = loser any way you put it.
meth = loser
smooshed = loser.

Glad Meth aint too big in the UK (at least in my town it isn't) don't do pills much anyway MDMA crystals are the way forward.

I am slovakian, so i personally took that shit in my mouth......

when you quote, please quote the whole sentense. cause your quotation and playing with context makes me look like a junkie. thanks

What happend with this thread. Not that I'm complaining, Started out being someones bleeding heart about the scene, then just turned into some witty banter.

BIG UP DNBFORUM!!

Oh I suppose I should right something about the thread. Umm.. well the new skool stuff comes along with every genre, take hip hop, and rock, all has it's own origins then people who come along and butcher it in some peoples eyes.

You can knock Danny byrd and Pendulum all day if you want, it wont change anything, but consider the new skool that is Dirtyphonics, spor and Noisia. they are breaking new boundaries and really bringing something good to the darker scene!

I do wish there were more jungle tracks from the likes of Kenny ken, visionary, shy fx and Benny page, love that shit.

Back
Top Bottom