JUNGLE......COPS remix

yes yes fratanize, strong piece of work. i like all the different breaks you have used mate i can hear so many different sounds.

bassline is sweet too. this is really wide man good job (y)

cheers fella. If you read my post on production about volume control with master fader or channels, i have changed my eqing methods with the advice i got on there. Achieved a much cleaner sound. Not perfect by any means but a lot better imo.
Thanks for the listen.

i love digging out and old tune (spesh as ive prob got about 200!), i find sometimes the ideas i have in older ones are much better musically, but the techniques ive used are shitty. so nice to apply ur newer skills to an old idea! this has got a nice bouncing feel to it. im not sure if its me but theres this particular pattern, i heard first between 1.23 and 1.25, that feels like its slightly out of time? the 'tikka tikka' bit at then end of it... feels like its slightly late? like the reece in this, and got a cool breakdown too.
cant say shit about the mixdown as you know!¬

Great work man, lots of variation ! I'm on headphones now and for me the mastering sounds alright.. will check on speakers later and if I find anything i will post it later but this is some goooood stuff already !

Nice one fellaz. much respect for listening. Got another rehash in the pipe.
peace. Will try and get round to giving some feedback in return soon.

i really dig this intro. like those oldschoolsounding drums! and they dont sound muddy at all!

samples are pretty sick aswell ( ACHTUNG ACHTUNG - haha :D ), bass sounds good at my end, too.

id say good work, mixdown sounds pretty decent to me aswell... not my cup of tea, but a good track nonetheless!

edit: btw, i started following you ;) :wave:

Thanks peeps. Was well happy with the stuttery drums at the intro, they were all mine with no added breaks. peace

i really dig this intro. like those oldschoolsounding drums! and they dont sound muddy at all!

samples are pretty sick aswell ( ACHTUNG ACHTUNG - haha :D ), bass sounds good at my end, too.

id say good work, mixdown sounds pretty decent to me aswell... not my cup of tea, but a good track nonetheless!

edit: btw, i started following you ;) :wave:

Shit mate! Wot do ya mean? Following me where???
lol
Thanks mate. Big up:wave:

Back
Top Bottom