Jungle coming back you reckon?

i love it and i think its great that the jungle vibe is coming back.
ive been making a few jungle influenced beats.
not that il finish them this year lol

loving what serum's doing with jungle rite now,couple of tweaks here and there and that heavy lowslung bassline = big sounds.
if it does come back i don't think it'll be via taxman and original sin, suprised by that taxman tune tho..nothing groundbreaking but a different style at least

that taxman tune is nice!!!!! very surprised.and serum is doin business right now.cant large him up enuff!

Yeah I know man, I was just putting forward a few examples. I hope Jungle does come back, nothing beats it!!

Maybe its my personal taste but i find that most jungle is a bit messy, cluttered beats an a distant sub thats crowded in the mix the neuro/techy/clean yet really dirty tunes (i.e spor, noisia, anything on critical an subtitles etc) have an effect on me that is like no other! An that definetly beats jungle imo

Tbh, its the way forward, i mean the cleanest jungle tune ive heard as of late has gota be HC- If we ever an even that i wouldnt class as proper jungle?

serum is the don with his production , jungle is allways there, but it would be nice to hear more producers come with some fresh new school jungle!

hear more producers come with some fresh new school jungle!

theres loads of jungel still around today
many good usa and canada proudcers still make it

so are u all saying cus taxman and he bro made one track the whole sound is gonna chnage

its just one of he may make a few more

jump up is were the money is for him not jungle

The thing is, I want the jungle beats to come back but incorporated with the new styles of drum and bass! The 90's have been and gone, we are living in a new era of music and it's time to demonstrate that. I myself am a drummer, so I LOVE jungle beats, but the new production techniques of the 21st century just can't be beat......

So hopefully we will witness the beautiful and historical fusion of 2 separate styles. I mean HEY.... ain't that what musics all about anyway?

Was gonna say barring Taxman and OS jungle coming back already i mean youve got serum,bladerunner and vapour having tunes with elements of jungle as well as remixes of Ray Keith shizzle.
Ray Keith himself is still active(i think) some new tunes of his.

The thing is, I want the jungle beats to come back but incorporated with the new styles of drum and bass! The 90's have been and gone, we are living in a new era of music and it's time to demonstrate that. I myself am a drummer, so I LOVE jungle beats, but the new production techniques of the 21st century just can't be beat......

So hopefully we will witness the beautiful and historical fusion of 2 separate styles. I mean HEY.... ain't that what musics all about anyway?

Big ups man, good post.

Yeah that's what I was saying, Original Sin & Taxman as you can see are using amens and jungle elements in their stuff, so that's a mix of new + old right there.

yea, more to do with serum & Bladerunner etc Yeah whoever mentiond Ray Keith, hes got some big tunes comin up , Do you feel me (dunno wots goin on with the this vs the bladerunner ermix) NO FAITH, The reckoning...
Dunno anything about release dates for these tho.

i hope taxmam amd OS pave the way for more producers, jump up and otherwise, to start lookin bk and changin it up a bit.
all about the jungle beats for me!
producers like serum and bladerunner are on that tip atm and there smashin it.
fresh aswell with tunes like heavyweight with that dark soldier beat.
what i would love to hear would be someone to produce a track/s with pure jungle mayhem beats like dj ss - black but put a really modern spin on it wth some next level bass.

Back
Top Bottom