JUNGLE 94-97 PLEASE HELP

freedropz1982

PLEASE HELP ME ID THESE RUFF JUNGLE TRACKS!!!!!!

Attachments

• unknown 2..mp3
    771.9 KB · Views: 54
  • unknown 1..mp3
    951.8 KB · Views: 58
  • unknown 4..mp3
    700.5 KB · Views: 57
please help guys i want to find these tracks because i want to give them to an old junglist friend who had an accident with the car and now is on wheelchair!he gave me the clips from a remix of an unknown dj we have got no other info about the tracks if you help me he will be a little better!!!! please!

Can't help you on this, but those tracks sounds like stuff from Suburban Base label.

http://www.discogs.com/label/Suburban+Base+Records

I had near enough all the releases from Sub Base and none of the attached in the first two posts are from Sub Base.

I know where your coming from though as the tracks do have that type of sound.

Back to the tracks, all are banging tunes but i aint got a clue who any of them are by, one reminds me of Remarc's style but thats it....i'm stumped

thanks guys for all the help ive found the most of them except unknown 3 the names are:
unknown 1 - 1) Teebone & M Gee - Rinsin' Deejay - Riddim Track
unknown 2 - 2) Unknown -36 chambers - chamber records cham1
unknown 4 - 4)fallen angels - frequency (tango vip mix)
unknown 5 - 5)ufo[penny black 04] unknown 2
only unknown 3 is getting away from us we will find it again guys thanks for all the help my friend is dancing with his wheelchair is unbelievable view!!!!!!!!!! thanks poohoodahoodoo for told me to put them on rolldabeats and thanks to mr vetoe13 for finding them and all the rest guys for the replies!!!! love and peace to all junglist out there!!!

Back
Top Bottom