Jungalistic wizard of oz rmx. From china. 190bpm. free as a coupon...no shit.

nowwhichway

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VTAJQBH422O31O0Q07GMLLYDD

192Kbs ........first track iv got stangers to listen to. be brutal, its the best way to learn. Posted the track yesterday but dunno how the fuck i get you to listen to it! I think its something to do with ratings but im new to this so give me a break and download the tune!!!!! im well up for some feedback - anything at all, thoughts, improvements, advice.

Safe as a volvo

Luke "making your head nod a bit faster" battyeboy

haha!
first off id like to say that the soundquality is great.
the charachter of the bass is really cool, the breaks sound crisp as f#@k. is that old jump up jungle isnt it. im going to have to dissapoint you though, im not feeling the classical samples at all. theme it with something else and i think itd be thrice the tune. its very minimal at times so one more elment like a... gunshot or a ragga piano stab or i dont know something would be cool here and there with the beats and bass bits. nice work mate.

logikz said:
haha!
first off id like to say that the soundquality is great.
the charachter of the bass is really cool, the breaks sound crisp as f#@k. is that old jump up jungle isnt it. im going to have to dissapoint you though, im not feeling the classical samples at all. theme it with something else and i think itd be thrice the tune. its very minimal at times so one more elment like a... gunshot or a ragga piano stab or i dont know something would be cool here and there with the beats and bass bits. nice work mate.

Exactly what I said to him in PM land.

Cheers logikz nice one, still not finished just needed to see how the overall sound was coming along. YEah i figured the volume is a little low - easy enough to sort out. Does the bass distort? im working with shitty speakers here so its hard to know how its all sounding. Glad you liekd the breaks. Have to disagree with you about the classical strings though - im loving them, but agree i need to add a few more things into the blend.

Cheers for the advice all

Safe as a plate

Luke

Back
Top Bottom