Jungalist Murda - Greatest Hitz

B

BDS

nick dawg you little american pussy boi shut the fuck up ill axe your nans face in.. you cant test! and dustek you little withering wort worm stop slitherin around the internet you 29 year old internet snake postin on a forum with all kidz tryna act had. boi shut up if manz ever seen you blud you get mirked. 1 time blud. pussyow ina the bludklart place seen. ya erd me.

Burger Bar Kru... Dat the HUNEY

SUCK your grandmothers spine you fuckin bunch of rejectionz. ill jack your nanz dog up with smack

i didnt know cuz. america manz iz wankerz ya erd me

tek_arsenek you little pussy farm boi.. shut up you are a farmer go and milk your farthers cows.

who the fuck are conrad and dynamite never erd of em blud. they good?

TWIN TOWERZ businezz we ah run yes.. 9/11 shit we ah deal with sammah

ive herd american drum and bass and it is fuckin terrible man. it should be banned. the mc's are dreadful the tunes are just a noise its silly

THIS FUCKING GUY HAHA ^^^

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
nick dawg you little american pussy boi shut the fuck up ill axe your nans face in.. you cant test! and dustek you little withering wort worm stop slitherin around the internet you 29 year old internet snake postin on a forum with all kidz tryna act had. boi shut up if manz ever seen you blud you get mirked. 1 time blud. pussyow ina the bludklart place seen. ya erd me.

Burger Bar Kru... Dat the HUNEY

SUCK your grandmothers spine you fuckin bunch of rejectionz. ill jack your nanz dog up with smack

i didnt know cuz. america manz iz wankerz ya erd me

tek_arsenek you little pussy farm boi.. shut up you are a farmer go and milk your farthers cows.

who the fuck are conrad and dynamite never erd of em blud. they good?

TWIN TOWERZ businezz we ah run yes.. 9/11 shit we ah deal with sammah

ive herd american drum and bass and it is fuckin terrible man. it should be banned. the mc's are dreadful the tunes are just a noise its silly

THIS FUCKING GUY HAHA ^^^
:lol: how he told dustek he thinks he's hard on an internet forum. Then he says you will get merked. Contradicting himself.

Junglist Murda real internet badman. Watch your back dustek!

logikz

I Am Not The King
ILL JACK YOUR NANZ DOG UP WITH SMACK HEAHAEHEAHEAEHA

Last edited:

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
terrorists will kill you in you sleep

yo lemme tell you like dis cuz... america manz iz pussyo dema nah deal with the ark side rebelz me ah deal with yes. . manz in pretected areaz nah speek nah gwan me no hook me no skin ya erd man...

look at tecq arsnik tryna act hard like 'youve been reprted seen' what a joker you think i care ill rape your mother in her sleep. set a gang of niggaz onto your sister

jonson family me no deal with ya erd me

haha that rave is for pussy boi'z no dark manz will be lurkin up in them seen, this is Hysteria businezz we ah run

den me get bad in ah the ruffklart place.. seen pussy boi nah me say dem iz wack cuz. man in pretected areaz nah listen to dem seen. fuck dem and fuck that me bredtrin seen. HeAVy green smokerz

all man in a stolen car yes

YO... fuck america yes.. terroist bad boi we ah run yes. in the name of je'haad america will burn

Sup!? How much money do you think the top MC's like skibadee earn a rave?
ive allways wondered...

Whats yours?
and how much do you think MC's like bassman trigga and spyda earn from raves?????

YO! whats your top 3 TUNES of all time mine has to be:

1. Warhead Remix (ram trilogy)
2. TNT 2 degrees
3. Mampi Swift- The one

It makes me laugh the way all of a sudden he started chatting like a full scale rude boy. But his first posts were all typed normally

They weren't all sayin, nah blud, protected, yesssss bludklart inna dat, ya erd me. :lol: