June Miller

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Found these guys dunno if this is a repost but there tunes are sick!!!!
Cant pick a fav but they deffo got some big tracks on the player, some dirty instra:mental type vibes an some rolly stinkers, very clean production 2!!

Discuss!

Edit: Poison the well, just realised was on the commix urban artforms set, wat a tune!

Last edited:
Found these guys dunno if this is a repost but there tunes are sick!!!!
Cant pick a fav but they deffo got some big tracks on the player, some dirty instra:mental type vibes an some rolly stinkers, very clean production 2!!

Discuss!

Edit: Poison the well, just realised was on the commix urban artforms set, wat a tune!

Dont know if im tripping out but im sure Saint posted something about signing these guys a few days ago.
Il have a loook!

he signed a tune by them and someone else that escapes me right now.

lot of these type of producers comming through at the moment... faultless production with a real crispy clear and cutting sound and destructive tunes.

it's only a good thing to combat the 2 bit throw away jump up that's been running riot.....

June Miller are badasssssss! Serious serious tunes.

And riisu, just signed June Miller & Rolling Maffia - Shimizu.

Big up to the guys!

theres a good handful of up & coming heads that i have noticed. Id like to see dnb take this direction as its kinda fresh.

they are def on my list to watch for

Bit of promotion for them, if you havent already check the new clyon & extinction agenda podcast with loxy and june miller. Its up on the forum somewhere, and both are heavvvvvvvvvy mixes!

Back
Top Bottom